1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these pics look great!
See I think that armour paint looks stellar.
It is a fine looking figure.

Mine has delivered but cannot see it for another 3 months (cry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see more getting their Mando Dlx! Shipping seems to have picked up on this... at least from SSC.

I actually had to contact CS for help after receiving my shipment this past weekend. Thankfully, SS has been very helpful, and quick to respond concerning the issue. This is the first time reaching out to them and it's all been positive so far. That's what the 30 day guaranty is for. Even if you may not need it, it's nice to know it's there.

Last edited:
Well got my Alterego comics invoice and they say the set will ship Thursday. Looks like SS lost and I will just cancel since who knows when it will ship plus AE charges no shipping or taxes so I may end up saving some money.

Popcultcha says it's now due in July. Anyone else ordered from them and received theirs yet ie. have they received batches?

Well got my Alterego comics invoice and they say the set will ship Thursday. Looks like SS lost and I will just cancel since who knows when it will ship plus AE charges no shipping or taxes so I may end up saving some money.

How can they have no taxes? If you state collects taxes from onlines sales they have to charge tax.

How can they have no taxes? If you state collects taxes from onlines sales they have to charge tax.

And now we?ll IMMEDIATELY stop talking about this so as not to destroy a great thing :wink1:

Delete any mention of this in your post, and then I’ll get rid of THIS post!

Received my deluxe set from sideshow tonight. What are the 2 extra clear pegs for with the extra hand joints?

Received my deluxe set from sideshow tonight. What are the 2 extra clear pegs for with the extra hand joints?
Grogu neck peg replacements. Carefully pulling off his head to swap sculpts between standing and pram versions, as well as, adding the pendant should be just fine. Nice that they included them though.

Last edited:
Popcultcha says it's now due in July. Anyone else ordered from them and received theirs yet ie. have they received batches?

Yep, still waiting also, was a day 1 preorder from them.

Ikon (their wholesaler) had listed 31 April as the ETA but no update since that passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy that people still dont have this. I got my second batch order from HK over 3 months ago now so the fact that its been that long and people are still waiting is ridiculous.

I received mine from sideshow on may the 4th.... Sucks so many are still waiting. The figure is really impressive, but I did have to source second season leg gear off eBay which was unfinished 3d print, which I painted. Turned out pretty good. I couldn't get the right shade of blue for the knee, so I just dry brushed it so it looks more warn.

Pre-ordered mine the day it went live on Sideshow?s site.

Not even a hint it?s anywhere close to being shipped.

From what I understand, the business has to do X amount of dollars in sales in states to charge them tax. Places like Timewalker and Alterego apparently don't meet that threshold, while Big Bad Toy Store and Sideshow do tons of business in every state and have to charge.

Back