1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Yep, with so many Grogu's popping up, the ones in this set are no longer exclusive. But they still work great. Pram one goes with OG Mando and standing Grogu with Beskar Mando.

I don't worry too much about the pram difference as to me that is a total bonus... but I still think this set has the best Grogu expressions. Back when we still knew him as The Child.

HT has made him way too cute since -- especially the 'weeeee' expression that I really don't remember much.

Fantastic pics and posing everyone! Thanks for sharing, always enjoy it!
:clap

More of us seem to be getting the shipment this week... that's encouraging! This make me still excited to receive Mando dlx!

While I'm new to HT collecting, I'm not new to collecting and dealing with production schedules and preorders. I've only been waiting a couple of months since preordering. During this time it's been nice to catch up on HT SW releases that I would've otherwise missed out on. I moved quickly on them as some of the figs were warming shelves for a while and were reaching the retirement stage. As I suspected, most of them are now waitlisted or waitlist full, and it was really great to avoid the secondary market prices... and a lot less stressful! Lol

Personally, these delays haven't been such a bad thing, and they've allowed me to take advantage of the situation by also purging stuff and saving for future po's. Now when I hear of dates being pushed back, batch shipments, and slow roll outs... I'm not stressed out by it in the least, because I know it's in the pipeline and eventually ... show up it will. :yess:

Tough call for me. I want the S2 thigh pad and the beskar spear. But I want the camtono/flame/wire that comes in this one. But if they come out with the speeder, will it have all of that? I know it won't have the camtono. But will he only come with the speeder or is it another blurrg situation? Won't be getting another Mando for another year for sure and when will this sell out? Damn HT.

Finally got my shipping notice from Sideshow. Supposedly will be here Wednesday.

This is the first time Sideshow hasn't sent an arrival email first, kinda odd.

Finally got my shipping notice from Sideshow. Supposedly will be here Wednesday.

see if yours changed.

mine originally said Wednesday for delivery and now it says Thursday? what?s another day, right?!?

I wonder wht it doesn't show up as in stock on SSC website despite they are already shipping the orders?

Same here, this shipment was handled different than all the others... Wasn't sure what they were doing until, I received the shipping notice. Probably should have just checked my ssc account for status update. ;)

Yesterday (Fri) there's unexpected charge from ssc. for smaller amount with no other notifications. Hmm. Then, before midnight, an order shipped email is recieved... lol

No order processing mail. That's the first time they've processed an preorder like that, but I'm wondering if it had something to do with it being paid in full, because the unexpected amount charged was the shipping and tax. I guess you if ever see that happen go and check your ssc account for immediate status on your order. Make sense now.

Anyways, seeing how many were being shipped this week was a positive indication that it may ship very soon. And this actually turned out to be the case. Still, I was surprised! Lol

Funny thing, I was posting and talking about not being worried about the delays, it'll come when it comes yada yada then... shipped! Lol :)

Same here, this shipment was handled different than all the others... Wasn't sure what they were doing until, I received the shipping notice. Probably should have just checked my ssc account for status update. ;)

Yesterday (Fri) there's unexpected charge from ssc. for smaller amount with no other notifications. Hmm. Then, before midnight, an order shipped email is recieved... lol

No order processing mail. That's the first time they've processed an preorder like that, but I'm wondering if it had something to do with it being paid in full, because the unexpected amount charged was the shipping and tax. I guess you if ever see that happen go and check your ssc account for immediate status on your order. Make sense now.

Anyways, seeing how many were being shipped this week was a positive indication that it may ship very soon. And this actually turned out to be the case. Still, I was surprised! Lol

Funny thing, I was posting and talking about not being worried about the delays, it'll come when it comes yada yada then... shipped! Lol :)

Af few years ago when the strikes were happening at the docks and causing delays they did not always send out emails. They were basically trying to get things shipped as soon as they came in. I had two or three figures ship without notification. I would guess it's the same here. Just get stuff out the door and worry about emails later.

Af few years ago when the strikes were happening at the docks and causing delays they did not always send out emails. They were basically trying to get things shipped as soon as they came in. I had two or three figures ship without notification. I would guess it's the same here. Just get stuff out the door and worry about emails later.

Makes sense to me. Don't count on it till you actually have it. ETA on all of those containers is probably unknown.

Thanks subzro that makes sense. Somebody made an executive decision! "Emails? We don't need no stinking emails! Get them boxes out the door!!!" Ha I'll go with it! Whatever it takes... should be here by end of the day.
:yess:

Myself and Wor-Gar that I know of for sure. I was charged a couple days ago, so it appears Sideshow finally let them know that POs would be getting sent to them.

Oh, nice. Hopefully we get it relatively soon. I'll be happy to have it by July.. lol

Back