1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the pram Grogu’s head be removed to put the necklace on or only the standing Grogu?

I'm in a real quandary. Do I:

- Cancel this order and wait for the V3/S2 figure to come out, or

- Wait however much longer for this figure to be shipped?

On the one hand, I'm tired of waiting forever for this figure to arrive. I prefer the S2 look with the updated thigh and knee armor. I'd love to get the beskar spear and darksaber without paying a fortune for 3rd party versions.

On the other hand, I've already waited this long, and I don't really want to wait another year or more for the next version to come out. Plus, I like the accessories that this deluxe version has, especially the camtono and whistling bird effects.

What to do, what to do...

Here’s a FYI..for those wondering if the suit is brown or dark grey in person. I noticed the difference is the base body color

For some strange reason..when the black TT stock body is underneath .it appeared dark greyish, but if you put it certain lighting it looks a deep dark brown.

Now once I swapped it out with M33 TB league muscular seamless body..It looks really brown now in any light like the actual show

I really think having the flesh tan color from the Phicen body really ascents through the material of the HT suit :lecture

So in other words, for those who want to swap the body out with a Phicen seamless body..I guarantee you will have a nice more show accurate surprise :clap

Mine arrived from Alter Ego! :yess: Shipped yesterday, arrived this morning.

Just showed up at my door via AE. Cant wait to crack it open!

Congrats guys! Look forward to your reviews...

I'll either have mine tomorrow or a UPS sticker that says we tried to deliver... even though they didn't.

why do you want a seamless body under all those clothes?

Especially on this figure, he already looks like a small man in a small suit, I've seen people post side by sides of the figure pre and post body swap and it looks pretty much identical.

I'm in a real quandary. Do I:

- Cancel this order and wait for the V3/S2 figure to come out, or

- Wait however much longer for this figure to be shipped?

On the one hand, I'm tired of waiting forever for this figure to arrive. I prefer the S2 look with the updated thigh and knee armor. I'd love to get the beskar spear and darksaber without paying a fortune for 3rd party versions.

On the other hand, I've already waited this long, and I don't really want to wait another year or more for the next version to come out. Plus, I like the accessories that this deluxe version has, especially the camtono and whistling bird effects.

What to do, what to do...

I'm in the same boat, but want that Mando Speeder. Wait mode right now.

On Sideshow the Collector's Edition ships next day. Deluxe is still in Pre-order.

How can it be in pre-order while they are in fact shipping it? Weird.
Maybe they keep them in pre-order status until they shipped all pre-orders? If that's the case, they sent all preordered standard figures and they began to store them in their warehouse.

Back