1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha this is being flooded with only -when I paid for this- posts. Man we need this already!!!!

I just keep looking at review vids. Thinking of how I will use all the accessories. I want to use the whistling birds and utilize the flamethrower for either OG Mando or if it fits on a Fett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully tns having them for $400 means other HK shops are about to ship out their second batches. Won?t hold my breathe tho, they?ll likely try to milk $600 as long as possible

giphy.gif

Damn you sideshow!!!!!!!

When all the posts are about shipping notices haha you can tell we need our Mando fix!!!!! Stick it
In my veinssss

Cannot wait to pose him up and the Grogus and OG Mando.

When all the posts are about shipping notices haha you can tell we need our Mando fix!!!!! Stick it
In my veinssss

Cannot wait to pose him up and the Grogus and OG Mando.

I got nada but I?m not expecting till March or later as I ordered late due to waiting on points. What with port issues and all I?d be surprised if it?s any sooner ...

Back