1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stitch-Gate!
I mean that?s such a minor minor thing. I get that it is not 100 percent accurate and the colour of the flight suit is debatable but it does not worry or effect my decision at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stitch-Gate!
I mean that?s such a minor minor thing. I get that it is not 100 percent accurate and the colour of the flight suit is debatable but it does not worry or effect my decision at all.

There more then just one
The jumpsuit i don't really care if it brown or grey i still like it.

Stitch-Gate!

for me details like this aren't important. I am ok with 90% accuracy. I would only expect perfection if I was buying a 1/1 scale item that is explicitly an exact replica of what was on screen.

Making two separate and overlapping shirts for him would have bulked the figure up and hindered range of motion even more than it already is.

Making two separate and overlapping shirts for him would have bulked the figure up and hindered range of motion even more than it already is.

That why most people are moding they fat suit but i have replace the body with M33 Phiccen for better movement

I think nit picking on that should not stop anyone from getting what might be a lot of ppls FOY. Almost all the reviewers who have it have said that both the OG and Deluxe are top all time HTs figures. I get that we pay a lot for these, but I think you still have to make minor concessions when you are trying to completely and faithfully reproduce a real life prop and character into sixth scale.

I mean look at some of the 1/4 scales statues or even the 1/4 HTs...I think they captured more of Mando and Grogu in these sixth scales figures than even those larger formats where details are easier.

I think nit picking on that should not stop anyone from getting what might be a lot of ppls FOY. Almost all the reviewers who have it have said that both the OG and Deluxe are top all time HTs figures. I get that we pay a lot for these, but I think you still have to make minor concessions when you are trying to completely and faithfully reproduce a real life prop and character into sixth scale.

I mean look at some of the 1/4 scales statues or even the 1/4 HTs...I think they captured more of Mando and Grogu in these sixth scales figures than even those larger formats where details are easier.

It the consumers right to voice they dissapointments and point out the flawed in a product.
Doesn't really matter what price it is people will have something to say about it.

It the consumers right to voice they dissapointments and point out the flawed in a product.
Doesn't really matter what price it is people will have something to say about it.

No I am not saying you should not hold them to a standard and call them out when they have done wrong.

I just think in the grand scheme of replicating the Mandalorian that IMHO they have done a more than satisfactory job. And I welcome the right for consumers to voice their disappointment as much as they can voice their approval of a figure.

Of course it's your right to voice disappointment! It's also other people's right to offer a rebuttal ;-)

I think that any 1/6 scale collector has to understand that it will never be a perfect recreation. Especially when you take into account things like thickness of cloth on a full-sized human vs thickness of cloth on a doll. Even without taking the fatsuit into account, Hot Toys needs to consider the scale and thickness of the fabric and how it will lay on the figure. Will it look too bulky, will it bunch up funny ways when people try to pose it, etc.

So, yeah. Not 100% accurate to the short-sleeved shirt over top long-sleeved jumpsuit look in the show, but the allusion of it is there in the way they've stitched the sleeve. Obviously YMMV on whether you like that or not, but I think it's completely understandable why HT did it that way.

Seems like sideshow is getting a second batch of whatever the hell number that iron man is. Yet here we are, still waiting.

Seems like sideshow is getting a second batch of whatever the hell number that iron man is. Yet here we are, still waiting.

It's really starting the get frustrating , the only thing I can think of is that the next batch is on another boat . I do think it will arrive more sooner that later . Hoping we all have them in hand by the end of the month.

I have my invoice but it says TMS 014 while i POed TMS 015 Deluxe version. Emailed them back to make sure the good version is sent. Also, only EMS/UPS it seems for that one.

I think I just realised this stark difference between the stock on the box art and actual one.

111.JPG

Back