1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're comparing the rifle stock in the picture with the rifle stock on the final figure.

But, but, photoshopped studio art vs. painted stock vs. seeing something color graded and lit different ways onscreen...

I'm not gonna worry about it until there's a con or something with pics of the actual costume on display, like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBApfsXlFw

So how many people on here have it then?
Mine shipped from sideshow on 19 January.
I?m in Scotland.
I only pre ordered it 3 weeks previously too.
It was shipped direct from Hong Kong via dhl.

It also might help if you guys state what part of the world your from so we get a better picture of things. I know that depending on where you are in the world you may get yours before us in the U.S.

Updated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how many people on here have it then?
Mine shipped from sideshow on 19 January.
I?m in Scotland.
I only pre ordered it 3 weeks previously too.
It was shipped direct from Hong Kong via dhl.

I also ordered via sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd batch ordered from HK. Still waiting. I imagine with them still wanting $600 over there it?s going to be some time before they decide to do second batches.

I ordered mine from side. I've made 2/3 payments already but still haven't received the final payment statement yet. Unfortunately, it's not scheduled to be paid off until March

Back