1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my charging notice too. Monday, Feb 8th

Same here. Had a PO and wasn't expecting until July, but paid mine off when the first small batch went out from SSC.

Guess SSC got a shipment in.:blissy

This is the Way:cool:

When all the posts are about shipping notices haha you can tell we need our Mando fix!!!!! Stick it
In my veinssss

Cannot wait to pose him up and the Grogus and OG Mando.

Yeah, now I can quit collecting this line. As soon as I get IG in, Boba, and a few Tusken Raiders....:monkey3

I'm surprised shipping wasn't $23 for this. $18 is pretty much what it costs at UPS retail to ship something this size within CA.

No email for me either (I ordered on Dec 30th and then paid it off Jan 6th, from Sideshow).

Congrats to everybody who got a notification!

It feels like this is a smaller batch. Not many people on social media are making a big deal out of it.

Hopefully tns having them for $400 means other HK shops are about to ship out their second batches. Won?t hold my breathe tho, they?ll likely try to milk $600 as long as possible

I've been wondering if they sit and wait for SSC to get them in stock before shipping 'second batch.'

I hate all of you getting your notices haha. I got my notice for Boba Fett last night, but not Mando. Was definitely hoping Mando would be coming soon. Hopefully it won't be long until Sideshow gets the rest of their stock in.

I emailed SS . Not that I expect anything to happen but considering I paid mine off in 2020 they should have shipped by now. This is BS.

Has anyone gotten one from Alter Ego? I preordered with them day one and never heard any updates.

Edit: it says awaiting shipment so it can’t be much longer I imagine

Looks like lately I'm on the "second batch" queue for several figures and that's with different online shops. I guess I have no choice but to sit tight and enjoy everyone else's pics of the figure. (which are better pics than I can take...:lol )

Mine came in a few weeks ago, but I just now unboxed him. I?m really happy overall.

60a4675a17f7e616af8617c56c4ebaf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got an email from SSC lately? I still haven't received an email letting me pay it off early. :impatient:

not sure this is what you mean but you can pay it off early if you want. Doesn?t necessarily mean you will get it sooner but you can pay it off.
just go to the item in your orders section and click on item details and then select the pay remaining balance option..

Back