1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If things stick to a normal schedule this could possibly start shipping after the first week of January from Sideshow. I hope so but kinda doubt it.

My Din Djarin custom finally finished!
Beskar parts, Spear, Darksaber handle (For the more observant), Grogu...
I think I'll skip the Hot Toys season 2 version HaHa

Instagram: @Guillaume_customs

201231124010658014.jpg

201231124312123071.jpg

201231124312518439.jpg

201231124312928709.jpg

It’s sad this Grogu wasn’t the production one we get. There’s no reason he shouldn’t already have similar realism to AOTC Yoda in terms of paint apps.

My Din Djarin custom finally finished!
Beskar parts, Spear, Darksaber handle (For the more observant), Grogu...
I think I'll skip the Hot Toys season 2 version HaHa

Instagram: @Guillaume_customs

Absolutely stunning job on Mando and Child.:clap:clap:clap

If things stick to a normal schedule this could possibly start shipping after the first week of January from Sideshow. I hope so but kinda doubt it.

Huh. I've got a Qui-Gon and a Faramir paid off the 25th and still "preparing to ship".

If I don't see some movement by next week I will contact SSC - but assume it's just shipping is a mess and Covid lockdowns in California. These days feel like all I can do is roll with delays.:(

Skyler, did you weather his cape yourself or is it the one from the pre-Beskar figure? It looks great!

Took my kids to a screening of Empire last week and I was so proud of my little nerds when they pointed at the screen as he ran past with his ice cream maker.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry off topic but I have to ask was that by any chance at the Astor? What was the picture/sound like?

I was really in for the Deluxe but my wife got me the OG for Xmas. I think I?ll pass and maybe get a later Mando down the line.

Can?t wait for the scout trooper with speeder and Grogu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry off topic but I have to ask was that by any chance at the Astor? What was the picture/sound like?

Hey Choombaz. Yep, that was the Astor. The picture and sound were pretty good! It seemed like the 1997 Special Edition - original Emperor hologram and Fett voice, so there were a few scratches on the film, but the audio was very solid. Apparently, they're screening the OT in Feb.

Hey Choombaz. Yep, that was the Astor. The picture and sound were pretty good! It seemed like the 1997 Special Edition - original Emperor hologram and Fett voice, so there were a few scratches on the film, but the audio was very solid. Apparently, they're screening the OT in Feb.

Great, thanks for that. I was thinking of taking my kids but when I asked at Imax they said they were planning to get them as well for the Rewind series so I am going to wait and see them there instead. Were there many people? They are also showing first three Indy films next month. My kids adore those and have never seen any of them in the cinema, they are pretty excited about it.

Great, thanks for that. I was thinking of taking my kids but when I asked at Imax they said they were planning to get them as well for the Rewind series so I am going to wait and see them there instead. Were there many people? They are also showing first three Indy films next month. My kids adore those and have never seen any of them in the cinema, they are pretty excited about it.

IMAX in Melbourne is epic !! I managed to catch Bladerunner 2049 there a few years back when back for holidays with family.

Soooo good for film like that !!

Is it still the biggest movie screen in the southern hemisphere ?

IMAX in Melbourne is epic !! I managed to catch Bladerunner 2049 there a few years back when back for holidays with family.

Soooo good for film like that !!

Is it still the biggest movie screen in the southern hemisphere ?

Yes but only until the new Sydney Imax is completed :)

I've got a Qui-Gon and a Faramir paid off the 25th and still "preparing to ship".

If I don't see some movement by next week I will contact SSC - but assume it's just shipping is a mess and Covid lockdowns in California. These days feel like all I can do is roll with delays.:(

I recently ordered an in-stock figure and it said that "shipping would resume January 4th," so perhaps they're shut down for the holidays?

Back