1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of canceling my PO for the deluxe version. HT's Mando from season 2 will probably come with the spear, darksaber and pedro pascal headsculpt. I'll display him holding baby yoda without his helmet on :monkey2 lol

I'm thinking of canceling my PO for the deluxe version. HT's Mando from season 2 will probably come with the spear, darksaber and pedro pascal headsculpt. I'll display him holding baby yoda without his helmet on :monkey2 lol

Yeah, it'd be worth holding out for that headsculpt if that scene is something you have your heart set on, display wise.

I always display my figures with their helmets on if given the chance, and then end up with a disembodied head that I just awkwardly keep in storage, so I guess it's a good thing they haven't made one for Din yet :lol

(I don't even want to think of the creepy box of all the little spare hands I have tucked away lol)

I think a Pedro Pascal head sculpt is the one major item that could separate the S1 full Beskar and S2 Mando. A thigh piece, dark saber, Beskar spear are ok but doesn?t compare to what you get with the Deluxe. Head sculpt would justify it more.

I think a swoop with Mando would be awesome but I doubt we would all shell out considering many will already have 2 Mandos. And might want to wait for S3 and beyond.

Personally I?m so glad I got the OG Mando...really like his dirtied look. And the Deluxe is a good contrast and with all the extras that you can use for both. Now that I know what a S2 Mando might come with, I?d personally rather have the OG and Deluxe and maybe wait for a S3 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it'd be worth holding out for that headsculpt if that scene is something you have your heart set on, display wise.

I always display my figures with their helmets on if given the chance, and then end up with a disembodied head that I just awkwardly keep in storage, so I guess it's a good thing they haven't made one for Din yet :lol

(I don't even want to think of the creepy box of all the little spare hands I have tucked away lol)

raw.jpg
:rotfl

Anybody know if anyone has done any modding to the fatsuit yet for better articulation?

I've seen videos of people removing it completely, but he ends up looking like a gangly teenager without it imo

I think a Pedro Pascal head sculpt is the one major item that could separate the S1 full Beskar and S2 Mando. A thigh piece, dark saber, Beskar spear are ok but doesn?t compare to what you get with the Deluxe. Head sculpt would justify it more.

I think a swoop with Mando would be awesome but I doubt we would all shell out considering many will already have 2 Mandos. And might want to wait for S3 and beyond.

Personally I?m so glad I got the OG Mando...really like his dirtied look. And the Deluxe is a good contrast and with all the extras that you can use for both. Now that I know what a S2 Mando might come with, I?d personally rather have the OG and Deluxe and maybe wait for a S3 version.

I think i have enough Mandos with the OG and Deluxe. I need other characters to surround him now.

Anybody know if anyone has done any modding to the fatsuit yet for better articulation?

I've seen videos of people removing it completely, but he ends up looking like a gangly teenager without it imo

I remove only the legs and arms of the fat suit and i think it looks much better, not gangly at all

I think i have enough Mandos with the OG and Deluxe. I need other characters to surround him now.

True enough haha.
So far I?m just getting the two Mandos and Scout trooper with bike.

Including your own elected officials who don't even follow the very rules that they have personally enacted...

Yeah, he really blew it there. Now all the dumb mouthbreathers in the state can point to that and feel justified spreading the virus, screwing over the people whose livelihoods have been affected. If everyone had followed these rules we'd be in a much better place right now, but there are just way too many selfish, and willfully ignorant people in California, and the rest of the country apparently.

Same. It's frustrating that Hot Toys is putting out all these nameless side characters like the sand people or the Death Watch Mando, but not series regulars like Fennec, Cara, or Bo-Katan. (Or Karga and Fett for that matter, but those aren't figures I'm interested in getting)

I want that girl squad, damn it! :lol

What disturbs me tho is the thought of a *&^% sculpt. I'm permanently scarred by the DISRESPECT shown to Captain America and Black Panther by HT (IW Cap and then the plastic flap on the EG version). Then the IM debacle. Where is the PRIDE in what you manufacture? And where are HT's eyes for another - like I don't know how Hawkeye morphed into an Asian dude...:google:google:google

But yeah, I'd like at least one of my Mandos displayed with a sculpt. And they need to do right by Cara as well.

Head sculpts takes a while to develop and it is likely that HT didn't get any info from Lucusfilm before the episodes.

True, true. I'm feeling more hopeful now that they've put Gideon up for pre-order.

Cara will be un-poseable in the fatsuit they'll give her to accurately mimic her body type, but I don't care. Himbo Space Dad needs his thicc MMA friend by his side lol

What disturbs me tho is the thought of a *&^% sculpt. I'm permanently scarred by the DISRESPECT shown to Captain America and Black Panther by HT (IW Cap and then the plastic flap on the EG version). Then the IM debacle. Where is the PRIDE in what you manufacture? And where are HT's eyes for another - like I don't know how Hawkeye morphed into an Asian dude...:google:google:google

But yeah, I'd like at least one of my Mandos displayed with a sculpt. And they need to do right by Cara as well.

I agree 100%. I've said what I need to about this bait and switch bull**** by HT in the mark 85 thread. I was looking forward to Qui-gon but the asian Liam Neeson sculpt we ended up getting is keeping me from pulling the trigger :gah:

.... Have either of you ever seen an Asian person in real life? Neither Qui-gon or Hawkeye sculpts look Asian. wtf

.... Have either of you ever seen an Asian person in real life? Neither Qui-gon or Hawkeye sculpts look Asian. wtf

I've got both and I think both are very good likenesses of the respective actors/characters. These 1.5 inch tall head sculpts never look as good in photos with extreme zoom and lens distortion. I should have the Mark 85 this week and am very interested to see how it really looks in-hand.

Back