1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently ordered an in-stock figure and it said that "shipping would resume January 4th," so perhaps they're shut down for the holidays?

Thanx for that- didn't know. Re Mando it will be very cool to get Beskar and IG-11 in. Gotta clear the decks for my first Boba fig - Mando version. At the moment I've given up on HT on anything with head sculpt - after the IM debacle.

The IM head sculpt thing is so bizarre considering just how many Tony Stark/RDJ faces they've made over the years. Meanwhile, they seem to have finally figured out how to make accurate female sculpts (ie, Black Panther's Shuri, Endgame's Black Widow, Nebula, The Wasp...)

Regarding Din, I almost don't want them to release a headsculpt for him. They really only have two scenes to work with. The scene from The Believer and the scene from The Rescue. Neither scenario would make a good headculpt imo, because in one scene he's having an existential crisis about someone seeing his face, and in the other his heart is breaking from having to send his son away.

That said, I'm surprised they didn't just put it on the Transport Trooper figure and call it Transport Trooper Mission Disguise, or something.

they're just gonna give us a stern Pedro Pascal head whenever they decide to include one regardless of the expressions they've got to work with within the show. They're not gonna risk giving us an expression after overly excited Scott Lang and Botox Tony.

Overly Excited Scott Lang :rotfl

I forgot about that. I only ever see pics of that figure with the helmet on haha

they're just gonna give us a stern Pedro Pascal head whenever they decide to include one regardless of the expressions they've got to work with within the show. They're not gonna risk giving us an expression after overly excited Scott Lang and Botox Tony.

:lol
The SCANDAL makes Rick Grimes head seam IW Cap look like a masterpiece in 1/6. IMO folks that ordered EG Tony are justified in their outrage$$$$. I consider my IM 46, IW War Machine, IW Bucky, Ultron Mark 1, SSC Obi-Wan, IW Scarlet Witch to be small works of art either sculpt or engineering/costume - wise. IM is supposed to be the Ferrari of 1/6 scale.

And luv Din D'jarin's character. I don't need HT making Pascal look like a girl or alien or something:cool:

Rethinking getting this DLX set.
Got the OG for Xmas and I?m selling off some older figures right now. I really doubt I?d want a season 2 version. The Deluxe just has so many options with the flame thrower and rockets as well as Grogu.

How many of you are getting both? Or are you getting one while waiting for a season 2 or 3 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered this deluxe version and then ordered some extra fan-made 3D printed accessories so I'll be able to make adjustments to Din's armour, to make it more accurate to season 2. I'm also going to buy the OG version so I can mix and match the accessories from both versions (ie, putting the cantona and the baby-in-the-pram with the OG version, and then having beskar-version Din holding the standing Grogu).

I feel like we're in this sweet spot right now where the show is successful and popular, but I'm not going to count on that being the case by the time season 3 comes out (tbh my continued investment in the show greatly depends on how they deal with Grogu's separation from Din). And I'm definitely not counting on that Hot Toys season 2 version with the speeder ever being produced.

These are both such cool and distinctive looks that I can't imagine not getting both. And I really doubt the eventual S2 version is gonna come with two Grogus and all the other stuff this one has.

I'm waiting for the figures to reach the SS warehouse.

I ordered from One Sixth Outfitters. How long does it usually take secondary retailers to get their orders after SSC gets theirs? I know it will be later obviously since SSC sends them out, but I’m not sure how long to expect mine to ship once he’s shipping from SSC.

I ordered from One Sixth Outfitters. How long does it usually take secondary retailers to get their orders after SSC gets theirs? I know it will be later obviously since SSC sends them out, but I?m not sure how long to expect mine to ship once he?s shipping from SSC.

I?m sure they get theirs from SSC since they are official US distributors.

I?m sure they get theirs from SSC since they are official US distributors.

That’s correct. The other resellers in the US get their products from SSC. I was curious if anyone with experience buying from OSO or any other ones knows what the timing might be. I’ve bought from BBTS before and it’s about a 3 week delay from SSC shipping figures.

These are both such cool and distinctive looks that I can't imagine not getting both. And I really doubt the eventual S2 version is gonna come with two Grogus and all the other stuff this one has.

I think you?ve very much convinced me!

There?s isn?t a lot from the Season 2 Mando that I?d really being posing him with (staff or dark Saber) and he only has that different thigh piece. And I really wouldn?t want the swoop with Mando...well I do but the cost I couldn?t justify.

I think the Deluxe has everything in it I?d want and looks different enough from the OG that I got for XMas.

Finally a promotional image of the series where we see it from the front.
Now we will be able to compare it with my custom that I have been shaping for several months.

Instagram: @Guillaume_customs

210104021403194721.jpg

210104021930373374.jpg

Literally can't believe Sideshow hasn't even gotten their stock yet. Hope it's this month already paid him off just need to pay the shipping and tax probably another $50. Lol

I'm hoping to see something from Sideshow this week, now that the warehouse is coming fresh off their apparent break.

Are they still under the stay at home order? Pretty sure toys are not essential so that might slow things down also.

Yeah, we are, but no one here is paying it any attention, because it won't be enforced by law enforcement. Big reason why it's been spreading worse than one of our wildfires over here.

Back