1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem if I order now is I feel like it just will be a matter of time before the season two Mando goes up for pre-order.

Curious what Hot Toys will include in a potential new release. Either way though I think this set looks really good and is very definitive.

The only problem if I order now is I feel like it just will be a matter of time before the season two Mando goes up for pre-order.

Curious what Hot Toys will include in a potential new release. Either way though I think this set looks really good and is very definitive.

I think they showed everything since its from episode 9. Only extra thing i can think of they could add is Fetts armor hanging off the bike.

Of couse there is one more episode and if Mando gets his butt kicked then they could make a battle damged version.

:exactly:

I am the same way. I think/hope he'll be available for awhile.

Hopefully either after today's season finale or once SS has him in stock and the majority of people who PO'd have him in hand, HT will finally show the next version and I can decide which I want. I don't really care about having the child in my collection. Just want a full Beskar Mando..

I even picked up an extra parted out knee pad from the 1st version that is missing on this version in case this is the version I jump on. Then I'll just need the proper thigh pad and either the spear or a Dark Saber, or both.

Nah they missed the mark on the paintjob on this. They failed at making it look like the shiny metal it should be. What they should have done is made the base paintjob a nice shiny silver and then apply the weathering on top of it. What it looks like they did instead was already start out with a flat rough silver base and then applied even more rough weathering on top. The end result just looks too plastic and cheap.

Still a great looking set overall but the dull paintjob brings it down.

Production:

126857457_10157648182552344_7680766843761048629_o.jpg

Custom job by Guillaume Hurel:

120800279_10158642181818194_2531122827307923311_o.jpg

Show:

D9kNLSS.png

featured_preview_Ref_R1.png

You're absolutely right. His armor is super reflective in the movie. It's chrome like. Not dull at all.

I think they showed everything since its from episode 9. Only extra thing i can think of they could add is Fetts armor hanging off the bike.

Of couse there is one more episode and if Mando gets his butt kicked then they could make a battle damged version.

Edit: Big spoiler for todays episode

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edit: Big spoiler for todays episode

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

His armor isn't completely reflective chrome so I would not want that. Not sure why others do.

After watching the last episode, I am very happy I have this ordered.

His armor isn't completely reflective chrome so I would not want that. Not sure why others do.

After watching the last episode, I am very happy I have this ordered.

Well either way, all I mean is don?t be fooled by others selecting that one photo where it looks almost grey/dull.

In hand this is a BEAST.

Back