1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt we?ll see a black saber/Beskar spear fight in the last episode...
...and possibly helmet off to say hello to Grogu.
So next version: battle damaged, Beskar spear and head sculpt.

I want this but I too am waiting to see if they reveal another full Beskar version, like the one shown with the Speeder Bike, before I jump on this. But I'd rather a clean than a battle damaged version. Maybe they can have a deluxe with swappable armor as they are just velcored on after all. They would be great. I don't need The Child/Baby Yoda/Grogu.. I can live without him on my shelf.. :lol

Plus I picked up the regular armor version so I have him for now. I can wait another year for a FULL Beskar armor figure with spear.. :)

Nothing exciting, just I can?t get enough of this guy!

Looks very good! I'm really looking forward to receiving this item!

My OCD can't handle that switch behind the Detolf though but maybe there is more room behind it than I think [emoji28]

I wonder if there will be a HT removable mask version coming soon since he’s removed the helmet twice on the show now :lecture

seems the dye is pretty inconsistant, all the pics I've seem some seem to have a brownish tint still....not mine tho mine is very grey

Back