1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when Sideshow will start shipping these out? I know it says Jan/Mar 2021...I'm hoping early Jan.

Looks good Cap?n. The use of the blanket around the kid is a nice touch. Hides the sculpted body making it more natural

i am working on that right now....

IWR7x-8q5LfARcR55YZKfdMl7xoEZQVEMqcrAASWMzV5AvdwEkzBNcz86kW-P6Ljm17N8bq00i3vmhSJPDTd7nokP6Hw4iV4Wtaj2JNDagim9yX1wRtc8PwMam7QM_E_bPV30Ge0tLuMMKtcHdxUbPMUdklwRy-YCLM

Looks great.

Any reservations about the dullness of the armor pieces in hand?

It definitely could be more reflective/glossier BUT it works for me in hand. Nowhere near what I thought it would be in light of the comments.

Holds MAJOR shelf presence. :)

Last edited:
Decided to leave the fatsuit for now, but snipped the chest/shoulder joint for better articulation.

Such a great idea to use the blanket! Looks much more natural holding the child now.

Tracking on mine hasn't updated since it left Hong Kong on the December 5th...just hoping it gets to me before Christmas.

Such a great idea to use the blanket! Looks much more natural holding the child now.

Tracking on mine hasn't updated since it left Hong Kong on the December 5th...just hoping it gets to me before Christmas.

Thanks! Hope yours makes it in time. Mine took 3 weeks WITH EMS!!

Great pics. Is that the blanket from inside the pram?

Thanks and yes it is. :)

No doubt we?ll see a black saber/Beskar spear fight in the last episode...
...and possibly helmet off to say hello to Grogu.
So next version: battle damaged, Beskar spear and head sculpt.

Back