1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may sound like a dumb question, but does Sideshow automatically charge you when your order is ready to ship, or do they contact you and you have to pay it manually on their site? I don't have the amount necessary for shipping in my bank account, and I'm wondering if that might be part of the issue as to why I still haven't received my figure.

Once again, I apologize if that's a dumb question, but this is my first order from Sideshow and I don't know the details of their shipping procecss.

The email that lets you know that your mando will ship is the warning to have the funds ready. Did you get that email?

eae3ca691e4fcdd585a6b6622ddb2a4a.jpg

Dropping this in here again

I think the gray is accurate to season 1, the brown is accurate to season 2.

All that money and Jon Favreau dresses like he's nine years-old. ;)

The email that lets you know that your mando will ship is the warning to have the funds ready. Did you get that email?

I haven't yet. I thought that the reason I hadn't received that email could have been for that lack of funds, but you've cleared it up for me. Thanks!

eae3ca691e4fcdd585a6b6622ddb2a4a.jpg

Dropping this in here again

I think the gray is accurate to season 1, the brown is accurate to season 2.

This gray vs. brown debate is plain silly. That hoodie is without question blue! :D

...with maybe a hint of purple. :chase

All that money and Jon Favreau dresses like he's nine years-old. ;)

Pedro Pascal's in costume & it looks like they just came from the set. Were you expecting him to shoot the show in white tie & tails? :lol

Finally got my Beskar Mando in last week. Shout out to OT-Customs for their 3D printed thigh plate. I bought their unfinished one which I painted up. I also customized a Boba knee pad to complete the look. And I gave him a more exciting base. Fantastic figure!

Mando BESKAR 1.jpgMando BESKAR 2.jpgMando BESKAR 3.jpgMando BESKAR 4.jpg

I don't care if he directs in footie zip-up pajamas, he is the only person at Lucasfilm who seems to fully understand Star Wars.

This is true.

I wonder if Gareth Edwards will ever get a shot at directing another Star Wars anything? Turns out he didn't do so poorly. He just needs a great editor... but most directors do. I wish I really knew how much was his doing in Rogue One. Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit.

Back