1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely contact them through chat or something. It shouldn't hit in stock until they ship everything I think.

I just chatted them and got my final shipping payment confirmed and it should ship out today. No clue why this one order was stuck in limbo forever.

I just chatted them and got my final shipping payment confirmed and it should ship out today. No clue why this one order was stuck in limbo forever.

I had the same issue. I chatted with them and they said my order "hadn't been pulled into a processing batch yet", whatever that means. I was able to get the payment sent though, so I should be getting the figure soon. I can't wait!

This is true.

I wonder if Gareth Edwards will ever get a shot at directing another Star Wars anything? Turns out he didn't do so poorly. He just needs a great editor... but most directors do. I wish I really knew how much was his doing in Rogue One. Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit.

I think the Double K had too short a leash on these directors. Her expectations and maybe Iger's timeframe on making money back was too much in too short a time frame.

I just opened mine up.

Anyone on the fence about regular versus deluxe should just get the deluxe. It's better to have the extra accessories and not need them all the time than not have them at all. And the deluxe version accessories are fantastic.

I didn't expect to be as impressed with The Child and pram as much as I was. They are fantastic. Blows the ornament out of the water.

My question to those who received their figure from SSC. All the figures I got from SSC had a plastic bag around the shoebox. This one, when I opened the shipper, the inner box was sitting there alone. I wondered if this was a returned figure, but beither the figure nor the accessories have signs of handling. How was yours?

My question to those who received their figure from SSC. All the figures I got from SSC had a plastic bag around the shoebox. This one, when I opened the shipper, the inner box was sitting there alone. I wondered if this was a returned figure, but beither the figure nor the accessories have signs of handling. How was yours?

Were the plastic covering parts of the figure there? If so, then it could have been that they indeed receive a damaged shipper and they opened it up to make sure that the figure is ok. That does happen, but then sending people used figures also happens. Even though, they never admit to it.

Were the plastic covering parts of the figure there? If so, then it could have been that they indeed receive a damaged shipper and they opened it up to make sure that the figure is ok. That does happen, but then sending people used figures also happens. Even though, they never admit to it.

Yes, they were all in their place. Both legs and arms, on the chest, under the strap, in the back also.

Yes, they were all in their place. Both legs and arms, on the chest, under the strap, in the back also.

Plastic covering alone is not a good indicator because they are not difficult to replace.

If it came in a factory shipper, it should be fine. I would be concerned if it came in a plain brown box as has happened to some.

Did the shipper look tampered with or preciously opened?

Could be that someone at the factory just forgot to put it in a bag with them trying to catch up and all.

If the figure looks and smells new and the tape on the trays look intact and the shipper does not look previously opened, I would not worry.

The fat suit really takes away from the figure. I am not a remove the fat suit guy, so the articulation stinks. A nice figure, but definitely my last din mandalorian figure. No need for any more than 2 in my collection, unless he gets a radical costume change.

It was in its standard shipper box. There was no sign of prior handling. Single tape on both sides.
And the figure smelled nice. In addition to protective coverings on the figure, the tapes on the tray (in fact only the accessory tray had the tapes) were untouched. I'm sure I am the first one who opened the accessory box, because after I opened, the tray tape turned into a ****. As I've said, apart from lack of the bag, nothing seemed suspicious to me. I just wondered if this was the usual case for this figure or it's just me? I also think that they accidentally forgot to use the plastic bag, or maybe they run out of it and the person who were boxing the figures didn't bother with waiting for it.

Well, I just rechecked the shipper box. Yes, it has been opened on the top and re-taped with a second tape. But it was really well done, also no sign of abuse on the tape below. Seems like opened carefully and retaped carefully. The figure has no broken parts. I guess it's like you've mentioned. Maybe they (either SSC or HT) just wanted to control the figure for whatever reason and sealed it back.

Just curious, did anyone else order this from Toy Origin in Canada? I'm very patient but it's a bit frustrating when you see other Canadian e-retailers have been shipping this out to customers for weeks now.

Back