1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I opened up the box to take a good look at the figure, and wow, color me impressed!

BcLEAuD.jpg

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of accessories, they're well done and just so many of them, and the ice cream maker is neat! :lol

And the more brownish flightsuit on the deluxe beats the pants off the greyer regular.

:D

Is the flightsuit on the deluxe really more brown? I thought they were both grey, and some of the earlier pictures in this thread make it look brown from the lighting.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just gullible as hell... :slap

I was going to post in Introductions Please, but that thread seems to be struggling at the moment. For years I told myself I didn’t have space for Hot Toys, they’re too expensive, blah, blabbity, blah. Well today I caved and brought home Mando and Child Deluxe. I have no idea where I’m going to display it, but it’s awesome. I can already tell this won’t be my last Hot Toys.

I was going to post in Introductions Please, but that thread seems to be struggling at the moment. For years I told myself I didn’t have space for Hot Toys, they’re too expensive, blah, blabbity, blah. Well today I caved and brought home Mando and Child Deluxe. I have no idea where I’m going to display it, but it’s awesome. I can already tell this won’t be my last Hot Toys.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole! :clap

Is the flightsuit on the deluxe really more brown? I thought they were both grey, and some of the earlier pictures in this thread make it look brown from the lighting.

They are both the same colour but the use of die-cast armour pieces on the regular edition seem to give it a more grey look compared to the suit on the deluxe version.

I was going to post in Introductions Please, but that thread seems to be struggling at the moment. For years I told myself I didn?t have space for Hot Toys, they?re too expensive, blah, blabbity, blah. Well today I caved and brought home Mando and Child Deluxe. I have no idea where I?m going to display it, but it?s awesome. I can already tell this won?t be my last Hot Toys.
Welcome MachoGrande! It's a nice one to start off your collection with. TM series knock me off the sidelines as well. Enjoy :D

Jesus, just got an email from ups stating that delivery will be delayed until Thursday. This ****ing figure is cursed.

Finally ordered the deluxe set. Used my rewards points and got it down to like $225. Hopefully I get it soon as I have off from work until next week.

Back