1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon.

Teachers can be evil.

Mr. Bronson in Grange Hill was far more malevolent than Admiral Ozzel.

c3193db422f44ce1482941fb0d6746d5

:wink1:

AND even Hitler!

latest

I didn't have interest before the finale but would order him now, especially if a certain accessory is included.

Given how he has been set up for the big bad of Season 2, I would say that his inclusion in this line is a no-brainer. Visually he'd be awesome especially with that Mandalorian relic I would say he'll hit sooner than later. What is puzzling is no Cara Dune yet.

Someone mentioned body e.g. she'll be a new one I guess. Not HT expert but figure they can't re-use BW or Wonder Woman. Bet she gets released with Mando #2/Beskar version. Hopefully they get sculpt right.

Suppose it's too much to ask Moff would come with a dio stand.

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Moff Gideon

Hahaha no explosion of any kind. I saw that and was like, he ain't dead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah. People are just willing to excuse every single short coming in this series.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this guy is impressive? He yelled general bad guy stuff through a window then crashed a Tie Fighter. I like the actor and everything, but he looks more like a school teacher in a cape. Not really someone I'm dying to get a figure of.

Maybe he'll grow on me. I'm not super-impressed at the moment.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this guy is impressive? He yelled general bad guy stuff through a window then crashed a Tie Fighter. I like the actor and everything, but he looks more like a school teacher in a cape. Not really someone I'm dying to get a figure of.

Same, cool but I just didn't get SO into him. I have to admit I'm not a Clone Wars/Rebels watched and didn't know what the Dark Saber was but I don't think that one aspect would change how I feel about him.

He seems to know everyone so there should be an interesting backstory with each character.

That literally seemed impossible for him to know. I mean any one of them could have been killed in the initial barrage and he had no idea who would live from that attack either.

He seems to know everyone so there should be an interesting backstory with each character.

That just seemed to be implying that the guy is very prepared/well informed. He knew who they were they same way he knew the baby was not actually in the bar. He'd been watching them for much longer then they were aware. The Mandalorian knows of him from the past, but the Moff is just being a competent adversary. Until he got a case of the bad guy stupids and tried to kill everyone in a Tie Fighter.

I would imagine having him "know" his adversaries can go any number of ways as needed in season two... so we'll have to see just who he truly knows and who he just knows about.

Maybe they'll pull a JJ and he'll have all the Imperial ghosts that came before him inside making him powerful. :lol

Some massive spoilers in this thread for people outside the USA thay haven't seen the last episode yet. This series really should have been a simultaneous worldwide release.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That literally seemed impossible for him to know. I mean any one of them could have been killed in the initial barrage and he had no idea who would live from that attack either.

That just seemed to be implying that the guy is very prepared/well informed. He knew who they were they same way he knew the baby was not actually in the bar. He'd been watching them for much longer then they were aware. The Mandalorian knows of him from the past, but the Moff is just being a competent adversary. Until he got a case of the bad guy stupids and tried to kill everyone in a Tie Fighter.

I kind of took it along this line too that he was flexing his knowledge, that he was one step ahead of the group. Just him having the Darksaber will make for an interesting backstory but I'm wondering just how much they'll push him into the original trilogy, whether we'll get even a Vader sighting from his backstory.

I would imagine having him "know" his adversaries can go any number of ways as needed in season two... so we'll have to see just who he truly knows and who he just knows about.

Maybe they'll pull a JJ and he'll have all the Imperial ghosts that came before him inside making him powerful. :lol

Good god, don't even say things like that, Disney could be listening.

There are extremely limited numbers of "Moff" withthin the Imperial Ruling Council, all "Moffs" are stringently accountable to directly answer to Grand Moff Tarkin. So in other words, Gideon is assunmingly operates very tight with Galatic Empire's inner circle, even with either Sidious or Vader, for whatever of their insidious plans with the Mandalore system.

Back