Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on these guys, maybe if they go on a good discount but I dunno.

I’m wondering if Kghobby’s physical location move in 2022 has something to do with it. They have always been 1-2 months behind, but since that move the delays have increased significantly.

I'm more inclined to believe Sideshow's new deal to get a synchronized release in HK and the US messed up with Hot Toys former distribution method. Possible a few HK accounts have seen their stock delayed as less quantities are available on the local market for the early waves. Just my two cents.

I was in Sydney to pick up a huge haul of vintage goodness!!!!

That’s a weird way to refer to your in-laws.

70CC9409-A2DA-4BAB-ADB6-12A70B7DC107.gif

Congrats on your haul.

62 figures all in mint condition,just a little dusty from 40yrs of storage.
Various mini rigs and bigger vehicles.
A jar load of accessories and the beautiful MailAway stand.
Obvious standout is the Toltoys Jawa.

Congrats OGK. They look to be in great condition. What’s the story behind them? Always curious to learn about the tales behind the toys.

And nice pet bed you got there for the AT-AT.

I don't love the Dark Troopers (even in the old Dark Forces game in the 1990s they didn't feel very SW to me) but this figure looks stunningly good in this pic. Maybe this figure will tide me over until some 1/6 company does a 1978 Cylon!!!

"Dark Forces"... Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time.. A long time.

Nearly 7 months after initial release, i was invoiced by KGH a few hours ago. This Dark Trooper may be the one figure leading to a deluge of other Hot Toys items as i'm currently awaiting a dozen other pre orders currently available in HK.

Nearly 7 months after initial release, i was invoiced by KGH a few hours ago. This Dark Trooper may be the one figure leading to a deluge of other Hot Toys items as i'm currently awaiting a dozen other pre orders currently available in HK.
Holy crap. You got me thinking, I still have Vaughn on pre-order with TBA!!!! Zero information or movement regarding my order. It is crazy.

Holy crap. You got me thinking, I still have Vaughn on pre-order with TBA!!!! Zero information or movement regarding my order. It is crazy.
I have an active PO for Woves (later batch) with TBA. Still no movement on that front either. shipment from factories are all over the place. Still waiting for my Grogu set though it has released way before a few other figures that i got invoiced for.

Back