Hot Toys - TMS032 - The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Dark Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an active PO for Woves (later batch) with TBA. Still no movement on that front either. shipment from factories are all over the place. Still waiting for my Grogu set though it has released way before a few other figures that i got invoiced for.
What’s annoying me is that both you and me are locked-up with an higher price tag than what’s currently offered. When final batch is released, price will probably be even lower.

You know what the cancelation fee is?

What’s annoying me is that both you and me are locked-up with an higher price tag than what’s currently offered. When final batch is released, price will probably be even lower.

You know what the cancelation fee is?

With KGH, i always went with the 20% deposit. They will keep it if you want to cancel. I know some pay full in advance (3% rebate) but i don't know how cancellation fees work in that situation. Inquired about cancellation for my Boba 2-pack last summer as it would have been cheaper to get it locally but failed in getting even store credits rom them.

With TBA, i can't really tell. Never cancelled with them. Negotiated once on the ROTJ Speederbike and scout as first batch stock was going for less than my later batch PO and they matched the price.

I got this in a trade with Darkseed a while back and finally got him in the photo booth. Really cool and impressive figure. I can’t wait to get some type of display made for this and the new Din to pose them together.
131C874B-280A-4F6A-BBC5-DBFD7912B8E2.jpeg

I should have a couple in hand by the end of th month as both KGH and DenDen have finally gotten their stock. Excited to see how those look in a display with Gideon.

With KGH, i always went with the 20% deposit. They will keep it if you want to cancel. I know some pay full in advance (3% rebate) but i don't know how cancellation fees work in that situation. Inquired about cancellation for my Boba 2-pack last summer as it would have been cheaper to get it locally but failed in getting even store credits rom them.

With TBA, i can't really tell. Never cancelled with them. Negotiated once on the ROTJ Speederbike and scout as first batch stock was going for less than my later batch PO and they matched the price.
Did not see untill now, sorry!

I see. Think I’ve used 3% option a hnadful of times, mostly 20% is my go-to. Kghobby is slow but reliable. Unless you have qc issues, hard to resolve those.

I’ll get in touch with TBA when final invoice arrives. Hopefully they match it, we’ll see. Thanks for informing me/us!

Lion Rock Toyz has a 10% code on this. 4MAYLR10. Got it for $198 shipped.

Lion Rock is one of KG Hobby's companies isn't it?

I've been eyeing the Dark Trooper on KGH for several weeks as they've been reducing the price on him.

With their Black Friday 10% code he worked out at $185 / £149 including shipping, so I went for it.

401586533_795091899295098_5880235856993136811_n.jpg

The Dark Trooper was one of the Star Wars figures I cancelled ages ago when I lost interest. He would've cost £220 if I'd kept that order. Even with losing the £10 deposit, KGH worked out £60 less.

Baron Karza will finally be mine. He's the only one that I ever had a slight regret for cancelling.

My Black Friday black droid arrived.

And, boy is he black! :lol

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

He has a lot of presence and I love the engineering. Glad I got him in the end.

Now I have to work on posing him, but he doesn't feel very secure on the stand because the grabber can't actually grab his crotch.

The Dark Trooper with his little old grandpappy, Baron Karza:

IMG_1420.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

These Dark Troopers look freaking amazing. I have the Mando Luke ex on flex and should be getting it next month. Comes with the battle damage trooper and I just know once I have that in hand I’m gonna want this one….:thud:💰

Back