1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised it took this long.

Meanwhile, the Jet Troopers are still stinking the place out over at Sideshow, and will be a year from now.

I ordered this guy last night after being on the fence for months and he waitlisted today so I guess it was meant to be :lol

Surprised it took this long.

Meanwhile, the Jet Troopers are still stinking the place out over at Sideshow, and will be a year from now.

Yeah just like the Sith Trooper the geniuses predicted would be in stock for years.

Yeah just like the Sith Trooper the geniuses predicted would be in stock for years.

That is a bit over the top - you didn't need to be a genius to see they would struggle to sell out.

Still in stock with Popcultcha, Toy Wonderland, and Toy Buying Agent for starters....

Can anyone in the US, East Coast maybe, post the total it cost them? Price + tax + shipping?

That is a bit over the top - you didn't need to be a genius to see they would struggle to sell out.

Still in stock with Popcultcha, Toy Wonderland, and Toy Buying Agent for starters....

Actually they didn't struggle to sell out. They went out of stock at Sideshow and bbts a lot quicker than the brilliant members predicted. Those individuals with their superior intelligence predicted they would be in stock for years and eventually be discounted then given away for free. That obviously didn't happen.

Now they turn their brain power to the task of predicting the same fate for the Jet Troopers.

Go ahead and show those examples of dirt cheap.

As far as HT go, all of these are pretty dirt cheap. Well below retail.
f44efd915092ddd100c68b804b81ed32.jpg

70fa2f83e2ad414c275e2bc1b02062b9.jpg

f13c9219b87782b7c4112fea43b91fcb.jpg

6f6e67150875c6a7c63b674705843bd6.jpg

7bd13fe293aac209241385c7f6a283e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as HT go, all of these are pretty dirt cheap. Well below retail.
f44efd915092ddd100c68b804b81ed32.jpg

70fa2f83e2ad414c275e2bc1b02062b9.jpg

f13c9219b87782b7c4112fea43b91fcb.jpg

6f6e67150875c6a7c63b674705843bd6.jpg

7bd13fe293aac209241385c7f6a283e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sith trooper prices you posted starting at 180+ is not the dirt cheap you predicted. It not remaining in stock for years at Sideshow like your kind predicted.

By the way you trolls have moved from the ST threads trolling to going to non ST threads to troll the ST figures now. I wonder why? Did you get warned by moderators and you are doing this to get around it?

I finally received my Incinerator Trooper today. Sideshow shipped it in just a brown box. It’s missing the Hot Toys shipper. Does Sideshow do this often? I wanted my shipper. 😆

I finally received my Incinerator Trooper today. Sideshow shipped it in just a brown box. It’s missing the Hot Toys shipper. Does Sideshow do this often? I wanted my shipper. 😆
I’ve noticed an uptick in the number of posts about this lately. It happened to me for the first time not too long ago as well.

I filed a strongly worded complaint and returned it. Others have done the same or gotten them to exchange it, though it took some arguing. Not an option if the figure is long sold out.

Sideshow will say it’s because the shipper is damaged or the shipper is not part of the figure (despite selling a double boxing service).

But people have said they felt the figure might’ve been opened previously, so there’s a possibility it might be a return in some cases as there’s precedence for that. The one I received did feel like an open box item and it was packed out kind of messily.

Whatever the reason, it’s put me off from ordering from Sideshow directly so I’ll try to go elsewhere when I can.

Last edited:
Back