1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian's antagonist - Moff Gideon

Sadly im definitely no Canadianclone to be able to pull that kind of money on troopers. I would just stick to 2 DTs to flank Gideon like with Krennic though.

Sadly im definitely no Canadianclone to be able to pull that kind of money on troopers. I would just stick to 2 DTs to flank Gideon like with Krennic though.

Haha yeah. Just put Krennic and Gideon together in the middle and have them share their flanking troopers :lol

Times are tough in the Empire post ROTJ.

Haha yeah. Just put Krennic and Gideon together in the middle and have them share their flanking troopers :lol

Times are tough in the Empire post ROTJ.

I'd say go Shoretrooper - Krennic - Deathtrooper - Gideon - Deathtrooper. You'll get a complete pre/post OT with that setup.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian' Moff Gideon. SENSITIVE CONTENTS FOR MALGUS!

The season finale is approaching, definitely we're going to see him tomorrow.

The season finale is approaching, definitely we're going to see him tomorrow.

He's on the cast list for Chapter 7, so for sure. I get the feeling the next two episodes are going to blow people away.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon. SENSITIVE CONTENTS FOR MALGUS!

Wonder if the DT will be re-issues? They might call them Remnant DTs and make them shorter/weathered. I hope they are re-issues, my OCD will make me buy new ones if they are different than the RO ones.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon.

Mod adjusted the thread name :lol. I was just trying to have some fun with Malgus, sadly :lecture

Yeah totally. And with a bit of luck we'll get a dusty beat up outer rim version. That would be nice !

As far as Moff Gideon / Esposito surely HT will have to do one of the "Imperials" bad guys. I mean they've done Emperor, Vader, Tarkin & still can't believe I have him on pre-order Krennic. So there is a decent history for bad guys to be made in Star Wars.

Esposito is such an interesting guy in real life. He's so much into the detail. Watching some of those red carpet interviews I'm sure they edited some stuff out cause he talked for so long. One I recall he went into topics and themes which the interviewer had no idea on. Classic !

It certainly seems he will bring a twist to the story. So bring him on I say !

When does Korea get Disney+ ?? Need to make sure Howard is watching and getting hooked too !

Agree - luv this guy's passion and intelligence in interviews. Can't wait until he can say more.

LOL this show is gonna break me re collecting. Might as well order another display shelf now.:r2d2line

He's on the cast list for Chapter 7, so for sure. I get the feeling the next two episodes are going to blow people away.

Yep I'd agree there. That's how it tended to happen with Rebels and Clone Wars. A killer last couple of episodes, in particular the finale.

As I recall even though Faverau has writing credit, Filoni was checking / reading giving input to every episode. So won't be surprised if it'll end like a Rebels finale.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon. SENSITIVE CONTENTS FOR MALGUS!

Wonder if the DT will be re-issues? They might call them Remnant DTs and make them shorter/weathered. I hope they are re-issues, my OCD will make me buy new ones if they are different than the RO ones.

That would be pretty sweet. Although I'd imagine Meth Gideon would run a pretty tight ship. No dirty trooper uniforms for his elite soldiers :lol

That said, from a collecting perspective a dirty roughed up Deathtrooper would suit me fine !

Oh, yes. We need him. Death Troopers are looking same, but simple reissue would be welcome by many collectors i guess.

For sure. But armor and weapons wise they looked exactly the same as previous regular DT.

Something is obviously not the same with them this time. This time they’re actually did HIT and KILL the objectives lol.

For sure. But armor and weapons wise they looked exactly the same as previous regular DT.

Yep. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. :rock

Something is obviously not the same with them this time. This time they’re actually did HIT and KILL the objectives lol.

:confused: ... pretty sure I remember them cleaning house in Rogue One ...

Speculation: Hot Toys Moff Gideon

Ok... how about that finale?

That settles it for me. I NEED Moff Gideon in 1:6. Perfect opportunity to re release a Death Trooper as well. And how about that Flame Trooper?

And that effing end reveal. Moff Gideon with the
Spoiler Spoiler:

BRING IT ON HOT TOYS!

Last edited:
Back