1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Moff Gideon

It would sell like a hot cakes. Great show, great actor, so far great character, badass looking, THAT WEAPON. Pure no-brainer as already said.

Never gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, its a No-Brainer at this point.

If they make him, I'm in. And I usually don't do villains. This one tho - IMO like Thanos, this is an INTELLIGENT, ruthless villain. Intriguing.

Look, if HT can put out the Heavy Infantry Mando, they need to do Moff.

Yeah!!!! I lost my mind when he cut his way out. Such a badass character.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really don't see it happening, but they've already gone deeper on The Mandalorian than I thought they would with 4 releases right now. I'd still want a Cara Dune figure more but I know HT won't develop a new female body just for her.

Hahaha no explosion of any kind. I saw that and was like, he ain't dead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really don't see it happening, but they've already gone deeper on The Mandalorian than I thought they would with 4 releases right now. I'd still want a Cara Dune figure more but I know HT won't develop a new female body just for her.

IMO they need to. She's a must, for me. Great character. If had to pick only 3 it'd be Cara, Mando, and baby.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon.

lPp8ey8.jpg

Glad this thread is back now. Looks like a promising villain.

I?m glad he didn?t turn out to be some one off villain like in previous episodes. Seems he?ll actually get an arc which is awesome since Giancarlo Esposito is a great actor to watch work.

Good thing those ships have airbags.

After seeing Kylo walk away from his wreck (the craft not the film itself) I was thinking what kind of safety measures those little fighters have.

Has to be some sort of repulsorlift cushioning system that kicks in inside the cockpit. The same sort of thing Indiana Jones' refrigerator was equipped with in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

Am I the only one who doesn't think this guy is impressive? He yelled general bad guy stuff through a window then crashed a Tie Fighter. I like the actor and everything, but he looks more like a school teacher in a cape. Not really someone I'm dying to get a figure of.

Given how he has been set up for the big bad of Season 2, I would say that his inclusion in this line is a no-brainer. Visually he'd be awesome especially with that Mandalorian relic I would say he'll hit sooner than later. What is puzzling is no Cara Dune yet.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this guy is impressive? He yelled general bad guy stuff through a window then crashed a Tie Fighter. I like the actor and everything, but he looks more like a school teacher in a cape. Not really someone I'm dying to get a figure of.

Teachers can be evil.

Mr. Bronson in Grange Hill was far more malevolent than Admiral Ozzel.

c3193db422f44ce1482941fb0d6746d5

:wink1:

Back