1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd you get the $25 codes to use with Sideshow? Random email? Haven’t gotten any codes recent year, I wonder why. Even though I've ordered a few figures with them.

I have two 501st deluxe on order with a hk dealer. Think they’ll go great with Rex and sith Anakin.

I've been getting codes after an order ships about the same time that the rewards points settle into your account, about 40 days. You only have 2 weeks to use the codes. Luckily it worked on The Armorer for me, I guess they're limiting it for figures releasing soon.

I've been getting codes after an order ships about the same time that the rewards points settle into your account, about 40 days. You only have 2 weeks to use the codes. Luckily it worked on The Armorer for me, I guess they're limiting it for figures releasing soon.

I think the code expires before you get your reward points.

There are people here who know better than me as I didn't buy any of their clones besides Rex. I get the impression that the line did well at first, but Sideshow made too many clones which eventually hurt their sales and turned off fans of Sideshow products who wanted more than just clones.
Lol, old comment but wonder if the same will happen with Mando S2 figures. I can’t be the only one who couldn’t care less about some of these side characters as figures…right?

I’d care less if we were at least getting more clone announcements.

Lol, old comment but wonder if the same will happen with Mando S2 figures. I can’t be the only one who couldn’t care less about some of these side characters as figures…right?

I’d care less if we were at least getting more clone announcements.

Not even close to the same situation. Mando is super hot and the Mando figures are not nearly as repetitive as clone repaints.

Not even close to the same situation. Mando is super hot and the Mando figures are not nearly as repetitive as clone repaints.
Don’t see how this is any less repetitive than multiple clone captains and commanders with different armors. It is obviously way more hot but there is a limit. There’s not much else going on in Star Wars right now, don’t see why we can’t have more clones alongside Axe Wolves.

Attachments

• A2D79AD5-EBB5-4527-9B5D-322D19EB111D.jpeg
    A2D79AD5-EBB5-4527-9B5D-322D19EB111D.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 58
Don’t see how this is any less repetitive than multiple clone captains and commanders with different armors. It is obviously way more hot but there is a limit. There’s not much else going on in Star Wars right now, don’t see why we can’t have more clones alongside Axe Wolves.

If you can't see how repainting clones is more repetitive than making many different and varied characters in the Mandalorian line I can't help you. I won't even waste the time posting pics of all the different figures being made.

If you can't see how repainting clones is more repetitive than making many different and varied characters in the Mandalorian line I can't help you. I won't even waste the time posting pics of all the different figures being made.
The difference between Rex and Cody is the same level of variance between Axe and Koska (or using your wording, repainted Bo-Katan) besides her being female. I didn’t say Bo-Katan looks like Kuill, and that they shouldn’t have made her figure.

The difference between Rex and Cody is the same level of variance between Axe and Koska (or using your wording, repainted Bo-Katan) besides her being female. I didn’t say Bo-Katan looks like Kuill, and that they shouldn’t have made her figure.

I mean for the Death Watch Mandalorian? Maybe Heavy Mando? Sure. But pretty much every other one has a decent chance except Axe I think Koska is played by a bigger name person since she's famous from wrestling too. Sideshow was basically doing numerous unnamed clones that nobody gave a crap about at the end while sitting on one of the biggest licenses in the world.

Oh I see, then there are no issues. Have not completed any orders recently, they are all processing. I will check the email if I get one after my orders are complete.

I mean for the Death Watch Mandalorian? Maybe Heavy Mando? Sure. But pretty much every other one has a decent chance except Axe I think Koska is played by a bigger name person since she's famous from wrestling too. Sideshow was basically doing numerous unnamed clones that nobody gave a crap about at the end while sitting on one of the biggest licenses in the world.
Yes this is fair, I shouldn’t have said it’d be similar to Sideshow’s mistake since that obviously isn’t close. I guess I just don’t care about the static character Mandos as much. But I did just mean captains and commanders.

Back