Hot Toys celebrates Star Wars: The Clone Wars 20th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First figure from Hot Toys for the Clone Wars 20th initiative. As @SOU7567 and @freeze320 and myself deduced previously, it’s from The Clone Wars.

83DCA970-6797-4D99-95F2-9B779DA44825.jpeg

Remember the SS one with the long ass arms??? Man SS, why y’all do us like that? 😢

Please Ventress.

I just rewatched the Gendy CW, and its even better than I remember. It has such an awesome tone and the animation is great.

I hope this is how we get Jedi like Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, and Shaak Ti. I'd also be down for different versions of Anakin and Padme. There were some cool looks here.

With this Kenobi being put up for PO and Anakin already available and the recently announced Padme - I think it will be a bit before HT goes back to revisit them. This Clone Wars thing will, for sure, pump out the named Clones that were "stars" of the series. If there was ever a time to do an Asajj or Savage, this would be it.

there are already so many clones with a million more well on the way, yet my most wanted announcement is definitely arc trooper Fives. will lose my mind if they announce him.

ventress is a close second though, and obviously would be a much more unique release.

so much potential with this line. hyped for my collection, scared for my wallet.

there are already so many clones with a million more well on the way, yet my most wanted announcement is definitely arc trooper Fives. will lose my mind if they announce him.

ventress is a close second though, and obviously would be a much more unique release.

so much potential with this line. hyped for my collection, scared for my wallet.
Wolffe tops my list. Would definitely grab Echo and Fives though.

Ventress would be an interesting female sculpt, but they could do it. I also want Bane, but realize his BoBF figure will have to do for a bit.

If we get any of those scene specific variants before a proper Padme, I'll be putting Howard's name on my List. Well bellow my nemesis of course, the Clowny Dreamworks Kang.

But kidding aside, I'm rooting for this, as while it's from AOTC, it also appeared in the cartoon so they can make it whenever they want.

dtg1.jpg

If we get any of those scene specific variants before a proper Padme, I'll be putting Howard's name on my List. Well bellow my nemesis of course, the Clowny Dreamworks Kang.

But kidding aside, I'm rooting for this, as while it's from AOTC, it also appeared in the cartoon so they can make it whenever they want.

dtg1.jpg
They really should milk that Portman sculpt for all it's worth. Back in the day Hasbro went wild with every outfit change. I don't want HT to go that deep, but she does have some really striking outfits across the prequels...

Back