1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for BBTS too! Probably a late batch, not the first time and won’t be the last either. Just have to be patient.

Oh really, a ball jointed neck... that is interesting. Did the SS IG-88 have the same? 🤔

In the show IG-11 is quite stiff necked...

I never owned the Sideshow.

I love how they kept the rigidity of the IG-88 design, yet somehow made its movements make sense. It almost looks like stop-motion animation to me.

Ig-11 does seem to bend his head in the flashback scenes where he’s learning to hold a cup. Regardless - it’s a great figure!

oh boy,oh boy,oh boy!!

IG arrived this arvo and now I'm settled in after a 6 day working week!!
Cannot wait to get this Assassin out
20210906_213237.jpg

It just says September now for estimated ship month on Sideshow. Fingers crossed that doesn't get bumped.

It just says September now for estimated ship month on Sideshow. Fingers crossed that doesn't get bumped.
Wow we both seem to wait a long time for later batches maybe because you’re in Canada and I’m in NW Washington state. I know it’s supposed to be random but we both waited a long time for Beskar Mando too.

I'm also still waiting.

As far as I know the figure goes from HK to the US (to Sideshow) first, to be then sent to a European distributor which then either sends it directly to my seller or perhaps even to another middleman first. With the current shipping crisis this could be a long wait for me still...

Hopefully this doesn't become the new standard. It would be very much appreciated to actually getting a figure for once instead of just amassing a list of (pre)orders.
BCS in the UK have IG-11 in stock already....yet there's still no sign of it at SS!! :confused:

Just got my notice from sideshow that mine is shipping tomorrow. It’s been so long I’m not even excited for the figure anymore.

You probably will be more excited when you get it open. It's really well done!
Totally agree; my IG in theory would have shown up with Mando V1 and it took months - but this is a fantastic fig. Great paint job. Just enhances a display and a fig with a great feel to him.

I know I’ll like it, I just mean the wait was brutal. Seeing everyone’s pics for so long dulled the excitement. Once he is up on the shelf, I’ll be glad to have him.

But in all seriousness, I think it's totally fine to not be like... excited for a figure. Last few figures I got I've certainly been appreciative of the likeness to the actor and the costume etc, as usual. But excited? idk Maybe I'm just too worn out from work lately to feel excited about much of anything lol

Back