1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still really loving this figure. Everything about is just so well done.

Right you are! I'm absolutely surprised how much I like this figure. The quality, construction and attention to detail is off-the-charts good here...

EVENED ODDS.jpg

I’m still waiting for mine from BBTS. Think it was one of the very last preorders before selling out so could be waiting on the next/last batch to receive.

I paid off mine in May, no *** sight whatsoever from SS ahahaha :banghead

Last edited:
I hate coming into this thread anymore and seeing happy people with pictures... :pfft:

This is why I no longer PO figures and just wait for them to be in stock and shipping... :tap

I got nervous when he went to wait list (I joined), then popped back up for PO shortly after and I immediately ordered him....

They got me... :lol

I even used a $105 in RP's. If I didn't use them and waited, I now have more than enough that I would've gotten him for free.

Yep. Nothing worse than seeing happy people. Please folks, try to be a bit more miserable when posting pictures.
:rotfl

You do realize I was being sarcastic... :dunno

Of course I am happy for those who got him. That's why I continue coming into the thread to see updates and photos and happy stories.

:rotfl

You do realize I was being sarcastic... :dunno

Of course I am happy for those who got him. That's why I continue coming into the thread to see updates and photos and happy stories.
If it helps I have lost track of the SSC delay notices for a Crown Gandalf . Maybe SSC doesn't want me to have any more RPs this year %&$#:devil

Got this in, incredibly impressed by it. Especially the fingers. Admittedly they are fragile but the fact you can wrap them around the gun grips tightly is incredibly cool. I’ve never had an IG figure before that can do that. I get excited by the little things:)

Was surprised to see this guy go up at Popcultcha, they must have had a few extras as he'd been pre sold out for months there, so I dropped some pennies and got him for $380 AUD ($275 USD), couldn't say no.

Got this in, incredibly impressed by it. Especially the fingers. Admittedly they are fragile but the fact you can wrap them around the gun grips tightly is incredibly cool. I’ve never had an IG figure before that can do that. I get excited by the little things:)
Nah, IMO those amazing details are what we pay for! I geek out on the engineering of this one. :clap Plus great paint and the use of diecast was a nice touch.

Great to see this guy instock at POP.

I held off on so many Pre Orders due to standing down from my work position last year.
Now that I'm back doing what I love at work and getting paid accordingly,the floodgates have opened and ill be chasing what I didnt preorder,or sold off last year to make ends meet.
This guy will be mine!!
Screenshot_20210828-093718_Chrome.jpg

Back