1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine charges 14th
Finally, after endless teases. And the Mando Scout Trooper and Speeder bike is right behind it.

Here comes the S1 Finale!

I got my notice from Sideshow that IG-11 is charging on Tuesday. That doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll ship next week. We’ll see.

oh boy,oh boy,oh boy!!

IG arrived this arvo and now I'm settled in after a 6 day working week!!
Cannot wait to get this Assassin out
View attachment 537361
Congrats! Iggy is one of those figures that "in-hand" is just remarkable. A lot of great work went into rendering this figure and it shows.
Enjoy and post lots of shots!

Getting mine wed, he's going straight on the bike. This thing on the mando bike is amazing.
Hell yeah!
PXL_20210730_192546817.jpg

But in all seriousness, I think it's totally fine to not be like... excited for a figure. Last few figures I got I've certainly been appreciative of the likeness to the actor and the costume etc, as usual. But excited? idk Maybe I'm just too worn out from work lately to feel excited about much of anything lol
I hear that.

At some point it becomes relief that nothing is broken on the figure (from a cursory look) and you don't have to worry about dealing with a customer service person. And then you look at your full shelf and say, where the heck am I supposed to put this nice figure amongst all these other nice figures?

I finally got charged for this guy this morning... :yess:

Hopefully it ships soon so I have it some time next week...

I can't believe this thing is finally on its way to me :blissy
Super congrats - great pics but wait till you get in hand. One of HT's good engineering jobs + paint and shelf presence. I feel like a small display Mando shelf could just do IG and Mando and be good.

Finally received my shipping notice (though all I have so far is a dead link), after I paid the invoice last week. Excited to add this guy.

IG-11 arrived yesterday from Sideshow. I don't have the space for him yet. Hopefully soon I can unbox him.

Was expecting IG-11 tomorrow and then get this from ups. lol

09/16/2021
2:00 P.M.
On the Way
A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

I saw someone post something the other day saying their shipment was "Lost at Sea". It's like we're shipping stuff in the 1800's lol

Back