1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved and preordered this thing now that Kuiil appears imminent. Will make for a nice season 1 set up with OG Mando.

Just got final payment notice coming in 6 days.

Looks like this will be in stock next week.

I forgot, do you only get the charging soon email if its fully paid off? I pre ordered this last week on a whim, considering paying it off now if that?s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot, do you only get the charging soon email if its fully paid off? I pre ordered this last week on a whim, considering paying it off now if that?s the case.

Paying it off now doesn't guarantee shipping soon. A lot of people jumped the gun and paid Deluxe Mando & Child off because some people got ship notifications and ended up waiting months for a fully-paid figure to arrive. IG-11 still shows as being in-stock sometime in July maybe.

Paying it off now doesn't guarantee shipping soon. A lot of people jumped the gun and paid Deluxe Mando & Child off because some people got ship notifications and ended up waiting months for a fully-paid figure to arrive. IG-11 still shows as being in-stock sometime in July maybe.

Got it. Thanks!

As soon as it converted to "In stock" I will pay-off the remaining balance.

I finally got my shipping soon notice too for next Wednesday. Hopefully the Scout and Speeder is coming soon too.

Then just need Kuiil:tap

They already said K-2SO won?t be in the Andor series.

To be fair, didn't Alan Tudyk just confirm he wasn't in the 'first' season.
But knowing HT are aware of consumer demand and secondary markets, I wonder if he wont get a re-release or die-cast upgrade.

But knowing HT are aware of consumer demand and secondary markets, I wonder if he wont get a re-release or die-cast upgrade.

He already had a good amount of diecast in the original release.

Huh. Sideshow refunded me for the non-refundable deposit on this thing as well. That was nice of them.

Huh. Sideshow refunded me for the non-refundable deposit on this thing as well. That was nice of them.

It is, tho doesn't make up for the points nonsense. And all I've gotten is a delayed to June notice on my PO. Guess it's like Beskar Mando again - small batches are coming in and getting sent out. Not upset tho...something to look forward to *shrug*. Don't have much incoming.

Hot Toys can just reissue him under the same MMS number for Rogure One if they want. I hope they do.

Back