1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, didn't Alan Tudyk just confirm he wasn't in the 'first' season.
But knowing HT are aware of consumer demand and secondary markets, I wonder if he wont get a re-release or die-cast upgrade.

In any case I wouldn't take what he's saying as gospel anyway. If it's a surprise, it's not like he's just going to blow it and talk about it.

Charged and shipped today. Mando, IG-11, Scout and bike, and hopefully Kuiil will make such a great season 1 display.

Just got mine in from Sideshow. Looks and feels great, my only worry is the elbows/shoulders/hips with the rubber pieces. I'm sure they'll be fine, I'm just remembering Hasbro's first IG-88 figure's elbows and knee rubber pieces literally disintegrated on me, and I don't live in any extreme climate. The ammo vest is shaped nicely so it lays right and doesn't look like it's floating on him. Lights in the head and thermal detonator work well, so all around great, just what I expected.

Just got mine in from Sideshow. Looks and feels great, my only worry is the elbows/shoulders/hips with the rubber pieces. I'm sure they'll be fine, I'm just remembering Hasbro's first IG-88 figure's elbows and knee rubber pieces literally disintegrated on me, and I don't live in any extreme climate. The ammo vest is shaped nicely so it lays right and doesn't look like it's floating on him. Lights in the head and thermal detonator work well, so all around great, just what I expected.

How well does he stand on his own on a flat surface? I feel like a lot of folks are gonna grab a custom stand for him since the one he comes with doesn't have special footholes lol.

How well does he stand on his own on a flat surface? I feel like a lot of folks are gonna grab a custom stand for him since the one he comes with doesn't have special footholes lol.

He stands very well. Even the Sideshow version stands well. It's mainly because of the large flat feet and relatively light body.

If you need a stand it'll only be for aesthetics not support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stands well on his own, I don't think there's any risk of him falling over with his massive feet and the diecast legs.

Is there an echo in here ??

zyCeVO4.png

Congrats, TFH!

I'm still waiting for word from Sideshow regarding my IG-11...

Finally got my hands on this and all of you who are still waiting are in for a treat. Really nicely done figure that is on a similar level as Heavy Mando, and that is really saying something. Articulation is a bit limited but that was expected. The gaskets are a bit of a concern but the material they used feels more durable than I was expecting, all we can really do is hope it lasts.

The weathering is superb and the added diecast is really nice. I don't usually mess with HT light up features but I did with IG-11 and the effects are excellent. So glad HT did right and added the self termination mode.

After the Howard Chan interview published today I'm super excited to have V1 Mando, Grogu, Kuiil, a couple Blurrgs, IG-11, and a couple Scouts on speeders :yess:

View attachment 514483

IG with rusty Mando feels so right! Grab this fig if you are on the fence!

Great poses and set up! I like the idea to place the stands perpendicular, it works. Just need IG-11 to copy your shelf. Still waiting for BBTS preorder to be fulfilled. Maybe should pick him up someplace else...?

Finally got my hands on this and all of you who are still waiting are in for a treat. Really nicely done figure that is on a similar level as Heavy Mando, and that is really saying something. Articulation is a bit limited but that was expected. The gaskets are a bit of a concern but the material they used feels more durable than I was expecting, all we can really do is hope it lasts.

The weathering is superb and the added diecast is really nice. I don't usually mess with HT light up features but I did with IG-11 and the effects are excellent. So glad HT did right and added the self termination mode.

After the Howard Chan interview published today I'm super excited to have V1 Mando, Grogu, Kuiil, a couple Blurrgs, IG-11, and a couple Scouts on speeders :yess:

Sounds fantastic. Can't wait to get mine in!

View attachment 514483

IG with rusty Mando feels so right! Grab this fig if you are on the fence!

What a great looking display setup!! (I may steal this...) :monkey3

Hopefully I can get mine paid off this month and shipped, after multiple delays from SSC:monkey2

Back