1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great poses and set up! I like the idea to place the stands perpendicular, it works. Just need IG-11 to copy your shelf. Still waiting for BBTS preorder to be fulfilled. Maybe should pick him up someplace else...?

Haha, this is an INCREDIBLE and hilarious idea for Kuiil. Thanks everyone, but I was trying to find creative ways to maximize space within at detolf...Ig is also vertically challenged in there with a base, so barely enough headroom for him, but the layout works!

I say just hang with BBTS. Maybe the timing will coincide with the Speeder Bike/Scout Trooper....long live magnets in the feet!!!

Cool shots and shelf setups in here! I just got mine from Sideshow earlier this week as well. Awesome figure. Great details in the sculpt and weathering, and I actually really like the articulation. Here?s a shot with IG and Mando to show how dynamic his poses can get:

a0e893c855b0e16df4a1d4ead651aae2.jpg

Cool shots and shelf setups in here! I just got mine from Sideshow earlier this week as well. Awesome figure. Great details in the sculpt and weathering, and I actually really like the articulation. Here?s a shot with IG and Mando to show how dynamic his poses can get:

Yesssssss! this is so dope! Really great Indy!

That reverse or behind gun pose is the money shot. It’s difficult to do right but yours is great!

Awesome pics guys!

Waiting for IG... and after receiving Boba 40th its been much too quiet from SSC.

Damn I’m trying to resist buying this figure, but shots like this are making it very hard to say no!

Thanks guys! Wanted to have some fun with the poses and show some of the range of movement. Elbows and knees don?t really go beyond 90 degrees, and no up-and-down head or waist movement but he can still get into some nice and deep stances as the other joints make up for it. Hips, shoulders, and ankles are quite excellent. And I really like how every joint is well hidden and blends perfectly within the design.

Dumb question if I pay off the remaining balance earlier would my order be processed and shipped ?

Dumb question if I pay off the remaining balance earlier would my order be processed and shipped ?

Nope. A lot of people paid off the Mando & Child figure and it still took months for most of us to receive ours. No sense in jumping the gun when it's still listed as pre-order.

They do not seem to have a fixed order they go by; not even by order date.

Especially these days. They just seem to go by batches as they arrive.

You are probably better off waiting than seeing this potentially delayed and Sideshow sitting on your money for a few months.

Long time reader, first time poster. Loving the in-hand photos. I recommend those who can, pick this up, even if you're on the fence. It's better than dealing with scalpers on ebay.

Long time reader, first time poster. Loving the in-hand photos. I recommend those who can, pick this up, even if you're on the fence. It's better than dealing with scalpers on ebay.
You could always just go down to your local mall and see if you can find this guy.
3dea344833f78018003bd06e8f056169.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Received an email from Sideshow for this guy, finally.

"Your IG-11 Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 4 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8, 2021."

Back