1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like this figure is going to disappear fast and shoot way up in price.

So I had this preordered as soon as he was released--got him last Friday. Really great figure, very sturdy and the detailing is top notch. Then, I found out in a review that he had magnets in his feet for the speeder bike!....then jumped over the edge to get the Scout trooper and Speeder Bike! Ugh.

So I had this preordered as soon as he was released--got him last Friday. Really great figure, very sturdy and the detailing is top notch. Then, I found out in a review that he had magnets in his feet for the speeder bike!....then jumped over the edge to get the Scout trooper and Speeder Bike! Ugh.

Well, I probably wouldn't have gone for the speeder, exclusive Grogu or not, without IG. But, after seeing the speeder in vids - IMO it's pretty special, if u have the space. And who knows what kind of product HT may or may not invest in, in the future. Dunno how many speeder sets, DX Mandos, or Boba Fett DX will get churned out. HT seems to be cutting back, a lot of the time.

Just now and again, we get something fully loaded. Heck, IG even has a re-used stand. Doesn't bother me that much, but still, HT didn't bother to do anything new with this fig.

Well, I probably wouldn't have gone for the speeder, exclusive Grogu or not, without IG. But, after seeing the speeder in vids - IMO it's pretty special, if u have the space. And who knows what kind of product HT may or may not invest in, in the future. Dunno how many speeder sets, DX Mandos, or Boba Fett DX will get churned out. HT seems to be cutting back, a lot of the time.

Just now and again, we get something fully loaded. Heck, IG even has a re-used stand. Doesn't bother me that much, but still, HT didn't bother to do anything new with this fig.

Definitely pretty special considering they included magnets to work with a bike way later in the season--and no I don't have the room, but a scout trooper on a speeder bike is a must have. The reused base for IG also pisses me off, but I realized IG barely fits in a detolf standing on one.

I just don?t know if I want to commit to vehicles or not. I think I would be more likely to get the Speeder if it was in the ROTJ colors.

I just don?t know if I want to commit to vehicles or not. I think I would be more likely to get the Speeder if it was in the ROTJ colors.

I feel the same way 86. I was on the fence about getting a Scout Trooper alone, with nothing to sit on. I have no idea where I will put him, but I do know that IG or him will look fantastic...somewhere haha. With this sculpt you know that HT will make a ROTJ version..they have to!

I'm to the point where I'm starting to get pre-orderer's remorse for this figure the longer I have to wait for it lol

I'm to the point where I'm starting to get pre-orderer's remorse for this figure the longer I have to wait for it lol

If you cancel you will likely have cancellation remorse later on.

Everyone will get their dollies eventually.

Situation back to normal with my KG order. Even though i paid a good ten days after i was invoiced, received confirmation my parcel shipped this morning.

Used 15$ reward points to cover the shipping cost and finally able to convince myself to snag this nurse droid lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.14.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.14.42 PM.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 15
Yeah, look at the prices for K2-SO now.:horror

Holy cow! What the?!! I had a bunch of regret with some the Marvel IW/Endgame waves for not picking up certain figs. With IG I knew I would feel the regret as I always wanted a decent representation of IG-88 back in the day. For those on the fence with this guy, Sassafras is right, look at those K2 prices yikes!

Holy cow! What the?!! I had a bunch of regret with some the Marvel IW/Endgame waves for not picking up certain figs. With IG I knew I would feel the regret as I always wanted a decent representation of IG-88 back in the day. For those on the fence with this guy, Sassafras is right, look at those K2 prices yikes!

I really hope we get another chance when they do the Cassian show on Disney+

Im glad I have deluxe R2-D2 + K2SO in my possession, coupled with this upcoming nurse droid IG-11 :)

I ended up cancelling it. It never really sat right with me, ordering a figure without a face, so I'm feeling alright about it so far.

I hope everyone who gets it enjoys it!

Didnt you buy Mando and Spidey 2099? :lol

I ended up cancelling it. It never really sat right with me, ordering a figure without a face, so I'm feeling alright about it so far.

I hope everyone who gets it enjoys it!

But seems the perfect figure for you, no accessories to throw away :monkey3

Back