1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all good. It?s that rush to post high.. I do like your price More though
For sure! In the past that?s probably closer to what this would have gone for. I think a bunch of the Troopers were around the $200 price point back when Hot Toys first started doing Star Wars figures.

I have a $25 coupon so I may use that to justify. It is not essential or even needed, but different enough that I want it. Honestly, like wor gar, I thought it would be more.

Price seems decent enough, especially when I can get it for $220 shipped on sites like Kghobby. But I still kinda feel like I should wait to see what other Mando figures get previewed in the next month or so...

Price seems decent enough, especially when I can get it for $220 shipped on sites like Kghobby. But I still kinda feel like I should wait to see what other Mando figures get previewed in the next month or so...

Yeah I'm holding off, don't feel like I need it. Wait and see what else gets shown off first.

Wasn't the last Storm Trooper release (non deluxe) under $200? I thought around $180-185 or so?

I'm diving head-first and ordering 2.
Just looked at my order history- the ROTJ Storm Trooper from last year was $189. Oddly the ANH one from way back was $199. Either way this one is higher.

The Sand Trooper, Shadow Trooper and Space Trooper were all $220 each.

Just looked at my order history- the ROTJ Storm Trooper was $189, but oddly the ANH one was $199. Either way this one is higher.

Thanks for that update, Mike!

This one is not too bad at $220, then, compared to those other Troopers that you mentioned. Those were some time ago, too.

All I can hear is Burr screaming: Ya think?

Takes me out of Star Wars every time... not just the phrase but the Bahs-tin accent.

He isn't your average British imperial, that's for sure. But Gideon isn't your average Moff either. Nor was Cara Dune your average Shock Trooper. I liked all these characters nonetheless.

Going for it. With the exception of the FO iTroopers, I have liked all of the trooper designs in the Diz era, and they don't hang around long. I chuckled to myself when watching the episode..."How long before HT PO's this one?" Wasn't long was it?

Nice to see the Tank Driver HT was developing for the R1 line didn't completely go to waste...and some handy recycling with the Mud Trooper....it does look good though.

Just looked at my order history- the ROTJ Storm Trooper from last year was $189. Oddly the ANH one from way back was $199. Either way this one is higher.

That ROTJ Stormie was a steal at $189. I bought 3 and if I had a shot I would probably buy 5 more to go with my Mandalorian figures. I don't care for the RO style and that's probably what we'll get for the foreseeable future.

I hope we see the Rogue One Tank Trooper in the Andor show. I guess HT just don't have enough time to develop the Pascal sculpt. It's too bad, having a Pascal sculpt with this figure will surely attract more sales. They can tweak the sculpt and sell it with the final S2 Dinn.

If it had a Pascal or Burr sculpt and cost an extra $20 how would you feel? I would be a buyer, but as it stands a likely pass.

That's 220$ I can put towards a main character, so pass. Unless you collect Troopers IMO a weak release.

WTF is going on with HT - it's like they are scared of head sculpts.....:pfft:

Back