1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is HT even going to make Cara Dune's size correct. She's no slim Barbie... they had a hard time even making an accurate Black Widow. Took how many goes until this last one? Cara is going to come out looking very strange indeed. Either way too slender, or way too fat.

Thought the shoretroopers on Mando were darker than their Rogue One counterparts

I think Shore troopers were always kind of yellowy. Beach sand on the shore an all.

I think this new shore trooper is actually the same grunt HT was supposed to release years ago. Same molds anyway. Armor color may be somewhat different but the rank colors are the same.

How is HT even going to make Cara Dune's size correct. She's no slim Barbie... they had a hard time even making an accurate Black Widow. Took how many goes until this last one? Cara is going to come out looking very strange indeed. Either way too slender, or way too fat.

Yeah just like with TOS Uhura, this would be a tricky figure to get right due to her body type, which is why I'm very doubtful HT will even try. And if they do, it'll just end up looking like Cara's skinny teenage sister or something. Lol

Yeah just like with TOS Uhura, this would be a tricky figure to get right due to her body type, which is why I'm very doubtful HT will even try. And if they do, it'll just end up looking like Cara's skinny teenage sister or something. Lol

I agree. It would take a completely new body that they couldn't use for anything else. They might not think she would sell well enough to make the extra development cost worth it. Hopefully i'm wrong.

Gina is making it easier for Disney to write off her character sadly. I’m more interested in her past on Alderaan and as a shock trooper. Maybe Cara should get a comic exploring that.

They invented fat suit for this.

I'm torn on her character. On the one hand, she looks badass during fights, but the actress is just 'ok' in the acting department.

Several characters in the series have been similar, in regards to the acting chops. I would definitely pick up a Cara figure, if released.

They invented fat suit for this.

3439_MarshalCaraDune_MS2_28__24108.1601644819.500.750.jpg

Thing is all their female bodies are undersized so they would need a thick fat suit that would kill any flexibility. Add the seamless arms that you should not bend for any extended amount of time and she would be a statue.

Yeah she definitely doesn't have much range, but the stuff they do give her to do she does well I think. And they don't need her to be anything but a badass anyway, so I don't see the issue.

Yeah she definitely doesn't have much range, but the stuff they do give her to do she does well I think. And they don't need her to be anything but a badass anyway, so I don't see the issue.

IMO she's settling into the part well. Reminds me of Hemsworth who didn't blow me away at first either. Camera loves her. She's a believable @ss-kicker. A breath of fresh air after watching tiny little girls take out huge guys.

Don't see the issue of making a fig with her body - My Roadworn Thor is pretty beefy with rubber arms. Except, since it's a new body and sculpt, she'll cost $$$$.

Her acting improved a good deal in season two and she is definitely the right actress for her particular role, which is more than I can say for a lot of other Disney casting choices.

I don't mind her acting as much as some people do, my friend absolutely hates her but I think she's just fine. I like the character and she looks cool, that's all I need to want a figure.

Back