1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any discernible differences with previous Mud trooper ? Obviously the helmet, different blaster, that leather scrap behind Mud trooper's back.
132255090_3584289254972990_5305531033946917766_o.jpg

A figure you'll find in the very back of your already overpopulated "shoulder to shoulder" shelf one year after you have it in hand.

Depending on price, I'll be ordering two.

I need to be prepared for a possible "Rogue One" Tank Trooper bash, if it is never released by HT.

1499HKD for Second Batch from TW, pretty cheap for a figure but to be expected as it comes with nothing apart from 1 blaster and half a dozen hands.

A figure you'll find in the very back of your already overpopulated "shoulder to shoulder" shelf one year after you have it in hand.

Yeah that's the one thing making me hesitate. My display isn't nearly that crowded, but it's still getting pretty full and I'm not sure this figure really seems necessary enough to take up valuable space....

No way Sideshow is going to charge under $200. I'd be shocked at $200. My guess is the new low of $235.

Whatever it is, this is not going to be a large edition size.

The belt is different and the Transporter Trooper chestplate seems more weathered by dings or texture.

Now, we gotta get the word thru to Hot Toys. We need an alternate right bicep armor piece in the box. A minimal addition but one that will allow for rank variety on the shelf. Besides, for people thinking about purchasing Pedro Pascal and Bill Burr portraits from third party, it would save them the hassle of repainting that red bicep armor as well.

Helmet looks a bit long in the face as all HT buckets do but still an Insta-PO💥💥💥
We have Stormies & Sandies. Sooo... Trannies? :dunno

I don?t want to buy this, but I want this. Looks close to the beloved and missed tank commander. Hot toys troopers are like crack.

Back