1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics from my most recent vacation. Went to a new spot and as luck would have it there was a reservoir nearby to add a nice background. Hope you like.
TT3.jpg
TT2.jpg
TT1.jpg
TT4.jpg

I could get one for €149 now. Would like to display him as a mudtrooper though. All I would need mostly is the mudtrooper helmet….

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
Great combo. I wish we'd get a Bill Burr HS to get the duo on the shelf.

I bought the Black Series Bill Burr figure since I doubt Hot Toys will ever release his character.

Although I saw another collector made their own custom Mayfield a few pages back.

Got this guy for dirt cheap so I couldn’t pass him up to use the Pedro Pascal headsculpt. Definitely love how it turned out.View attachment 681754

How were you able to remove the black ribbed turtleneck from the original Transport Trooper figure?

I went the lazy route and cut a strip from a black Hefty trash bag and wrapped it around Pedro's neck. Close enough. :lol

I tried removing the ribbed neck piece but it appeared to be glued on pretty tightly. Did not want to risk damaging in case I wanted to return to the helmeted look.

How were you able to remove the black ribbed turtleneck from the original Transport Trooper figure?

I went the lazy route and cut a strip from a black Hefty trash bag and wrapped it around Pedro's neck. Close enough. :lol

I tried removing the ribbed neck piece but it appeared to be glued on pretty tightly. Did not want to risk damaging in case I wanted to return to the helmeted look.
Yo! Actually I got this one parted from other hot toys trooper. I don’t remember which one exactly but this one is a cloth sleeve so it fits the neck with no issues.

Back