1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tt1.jpg
tt2.jpg
tt3.jpg
tt4.jpg
tt5.jpg
tt6.jpg
tt7.jpg
tt8.jpg

I imagine the shoulder armour is held in place with Velcro? I’m only asking because by the time Djin goes helmet-less, he has lost that piece of kit. So technically, to have a screen accurate helmet-less Mando, you’d need to remove the shoulder armour as well.

Got my TBA invoice the minute first pics turned up on Hot Toys FB account. As i always choose the "later batch" option for my HK PO, it says a lot about the lack of interest for that figure in China and even on the worldwide market. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets highly rebated at TW in the coming weeks.

I imagine the shoulder armour is held in place with Velcro? I’m only asking because by the time Djin goes helmet-less, he has lost that piece of kit. So technically, to have a screen accurate helmet-less Mando, you’d need to remove the shoulder armour as well.
But the velcro section on the shoulder will remain.

Got my TBA invoice the minute first pics turned up on Hot Toys FB account. As i always choose the "later batch" option for my HK PO, it says a lot about the lack of interest for that figure in China and even on the worldwide market. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets highly rebated at TW in the coming weeks.
This is why there’s no longer any point pre-ordering with Toys Wonderland. It’s happened several times recently that the in-stock figures get heavily discounted within weeks of release, and you find that you’ve ended up paying more for the supposedly “better value” later batch.

So, the big question: can it be used with a headsculpt? My gut tells me not just so that they can release one with a Din Djarin hs as a summer exclusive.

As far as i'm concerned, PO from TBA or KGH are still cheaper than rebated in stock figures from TW. Only tried TW once and got fully charged with taxes and proceeding fees from transporter while i managed to avoid extra charges with both other stores.

About adapting a HS to this figure, possible or not, i ordered two "die cast" Mandos in order to try Pedro Pascal HS on this. Will likely have confirmation long before i get my copy though.

This was boringly predictable. It would be nice if they spaced these troopers out with some of the main characters.

Agreed. I love troopers and they’re my main focus, but I’m starting to feel troopered out.

I guess it doesn’t help that this is a rehashed kitbash of two existing troopers so it doesn’t feel that exciting. I normally don’t mind repaints but this release just feels the weakest of the recent deluge of troopers.

281249B1-E8BB-46EF-AA77-F4046D980B78.gif

Thought it would of been out sooner but a rather boring release, feel like it won't really pop out on your shelf.

I'm still glad they made this trooper but it's criminal that this wasn't sold as a two pack with the obvious head sculpts. And as it is HT seems to have just been getting their easy "lazy" releases out of the way all at once going back to figures like Death Watch Mandalorian. It doesn't make them bad figures but it would be more fun to be getting some of the more prominent characters in between.

Not a bad looking figure but not one that I need. Just a basic Trooper. Oddly though a lot of the Troopers tend to shoot up in price after they sell out (Patrol Trooper being a recent example).

I think it looks great and glad that I pre-ordered, but I'm a trooper collector so I welcome more of them.

A Bill Burr head sculpt would have taken this figure to the next level. I have no plans to display it with a Pascal sculpt, though.

I still love the look of this guy, but with it being released as just a generic trooper instead of Din in the suit it's hard for me to work up quite as much interest in it.

Last edited:
Back