1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bill Burr character didn’t have an orange stripe on his uniform, sorry guys. Only Mando had one.

I’m kinda surprised at how many people want the Din sculpt. I mean if it was a Din Djarin in Transport Trooper disguise figure that would have made the price shoot up more for a pretty simple Trooper figure. Cool scene sure, but I probably wouldn’t really display it that way anyways.

I’m kinda surprised at how many people want the Din sculpt. I mean if it was a Din Djarin in Transport Trooper disguise figure that would have made the price shoot up more for a pretty simple Trooper figure. Cool scene sure, but I probably wouldn’t really display it that way anyways.
I want anything with Pedro Pascal's face on it and you can't stop me.

The Bill Burr character didn’t have an orange stripe on his uniform, sorry guys. Only Mando had one.

If you mean the bicep armor then yeah, Brown Eyes had a red one but Mayfeld did not.

TB.jpg

But it's a detail Hasbro let slip for both the TVC and TBS versions of the character so I guess not even LFL cares that much about it since they didn't ask for it to be corrected... twice.

Even though it really stood out to me with the TVC figure because the picture with the different bracer is right next to the figure.

TVCMM.jpg

I would've wanted either sculpt simply to give me a reason to buy this. I don't need every trooper variation and this one doesn't mean much to me outside of that Mando episode with both of them in disguise, but they have their helmets off for the best part of it.

Having a two pack or even one with a head sculpt sounds like something you can only dream now. Heck they did Jyn Erso only a few years ago and that probably had less screen time than these guys. I remember being excited getting the Hasbro two pack of Luke and Han stormtroopers.

Having a two pack or even one with a head sculpt sounds like something you can only dream now. Heck they did Jyn Erso only a few years ago and that probably had less screen time than these guys. I remember being excited getting the Hasbro two pack of Luke and Han stormtroopers.

We probably would've gotten something like that if they felt like they had to make more of an effort to move Mandalorian connected figures. But the products coming out now were still made with the assumption that anything Mandalorian would sell like hotcakes with minimal effort.

Which is still true to some degree, though not quite as much as when Season 1 and 2 were still hot off the presses.

Today is a great day. I finally received my transport trooper held by customs for a week and i was also able to unpack a set of 4 custom bases purchased from @Cocoboloboy (love your work sir (y))
So happy with those bases. They add so much to the displays and they greatly enhance the enjoyment of my collection. Here are a few shots of my Transport trooper on his own and working along other imperial troops :cool:

P1050647.JPG

P1050651.JPG

P1050652.JPG

Back