1/6 Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Transport Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
132772364_10158351773737851_4084823052897479265_n.jpg

I'll take both. I really hope Tank Commander shows up in Andor show but I don't know. All the major toy companies except HT made the figure already so they probably want Lucusfilm to show something else for them to make.

I'm still very annoyed that HT released this without a head sculpt. A two pack with the two obvious sculpts would have been easy to do and so much more cool and fun. But instead we get this, the most basic figure with the least stuff they could possibly make. It is kinda a metaphor for where HT seems to be at as a company right now.

I might eventually get one to put with my pair of Mudtroopers but I really don't want to support this.

I prefer the Tank commander design. Transport Trooper looks too much like Mudtrooper. However I will say the paint apps on the prototype Transport Trooper look amazing judging by Justin's video preview.

Yeah, it looks good but I just don't think this figure is for me... I already have a Mudtrooper and that's a much cooler design imo.

I have to ask....how did Hasbro figure out that this character was a great opportunity to give us a Miggs Mayfield figure and HT didn't? I think the draw for this figure would be so much more if they did.

I think this is another one that will come out early because no face sculpt and low order numbers. If they do release this early...will the tank Commander be far behind because they share a helmet?

I think this is another one that will come out early because no face sculpt and low order numbers. If they do release this early...will the tank Commander be far behind because they share a helmet?
I think tank commander will release before this, since the tank commander share the same suit design as the shoretrooper.

I think they are just TW being TW, a new arrival can be a preorder like Inart Joker. They are prominently displayed in the new email so maybe they are incoming and we will have them by Christmas.

As we like to say in Australia they are playing funny buggers. In other countries that term could be construed very badly methinks.

Last edited:
Now to see what it will look like with the future PP headsculpt!

Figure turned out really well I think, glad I preordered.

Back