Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right! If you like a character or in this case how they look, get it. I have no Supergirl, and this one looks good, so I would probably get. That Exhibition makes me think they will not make it, unfortunately.

This, noticed a bit of negativity around these forums lately, if you like something and fits your collection, buy it, its your collection and your money.

Excuse me while I manifest that blue and grey suit into production....

I think those 4 Batman suits have a great chance of getting made.

When they first teased them last week, I thought the image was faked but no, they actually put a ton of work and detail into these prototypes. All four look really good.

The first two need minor tweaks. The blue and grey in particular has odd muscles and abs. They need to make them look more naturalistic and defined. The cowls need to sit more flush and the capes could be much better. HOT TOYS if you’re reading this, you NEED to include swappable mouthpieces and eyes with these.

7ojwik.jpg
I'm hoping we get this as an actual figure, even just as a repaint.

Has anyone been able to make out the names of the other figures besides the two on each end - The Caped Crusader & Arctic Suit? Just curious about the names of the others.

Welp, its safe to say I want them all. I'm def doing a Batman Armory. The flash figs look cool too. I thought they may show a revised Zod, but I may pick up the original release now. Anyone have thoughts on the original Zod?
Headsculpt is very specific. Go ahead and buy replacement foot pegs now

Has anyone been able to make out the names of the other figures besides the two on each end - The Caped Crusader & Arctic Suit? Just curious about the names of the others.

From left to right,

1. Caped Crusader Batman
2. Blue and Grey Batman
3. Classic 1989 Batman
4. Modern Batman
5. Returns 1992 Batman
6. Gotham Guardian Batman
7. Arctic Batman

I assume those are very rough prototypes at this stage. The abs look much more natural on the life size version.
Hopefully all go up for pre-order with face plates included.

The Blue and Grey is amazing. It's what I had in my head when I saw the 89 movie, and I was let down that the suit was all black and not the same colors as in the comics.

Of course now I wouldn't change a thing. The 89 suit is an icon that will endure for a century.

I still like that Blue and Grey as a glimpse of things that could have been.

I have doubts about the Batsuits being made, as they look a bit less finished and refined as what we're used to. They remind me of the Bob the Goon that was shown in a display some time ago. I'd be up for buying the whole lot if they opt to release them and tighten up the sculpts and such, but then again, I'd have also bought that Bob the Goon in a heartbeat. I'm an easy mark for '89 stuff.

I have doubts about the Batsuits being made, as they look a bit less finished and refined as what we're used to. They remind me of the Bob the Goon that was shown in a display some time ago. I'd be up for buying the whole lot if they opt to release them and tighten up the sculpts and such, but then again, I'd have also bought that Bob the Goon in a heartbeat. I'm an easy mark for '89 stuff.
Bob the Goon was legend...
7ol50f.gif

7ol55r.gif

7ol7b4.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the Blue & Gray has somewhat grown on me too, after seeing they give him the longer Bronze-Age ears.
7ojwik.jpg

Though like the golden-age one, this one also seems to suffer from the stiff just pinned off the back cape.
They really need to have the cape extending off from the front, over the shoulder , and be able to hang down the front.
Then if you do want the cape more open, you just fold it back over the shoulder.
I also like that they gave the cowl the Jim Aparo style forehead wrinkles.

I like the Flash figure and I heard his character is great in the film. So will probably order it.

Yeah the Blue & Gray has somewhat grown on me too, after seeing they give him the longer Bronze-Age ears.
7olnn1.gif

7ojwik.jpg

Though like the golden-age one, this one also seems to suffer from the stiff just pinned off the back cape.
They really need to have the cape extending off from the front, over the shoulder , and be able to hang down the front.
Then if you do want the cape more open, you just fold it back over the shoulder.

The cowl is cleraly inspired by Alex Ross.

Alex Ross.jpg

Come on HT, where's Supergirl? A friend see the movie Monday night and said she was the best part.
Supergirl seems very unlikely unless the movie is a huge hit. Shame as Flash, Bat's and Supergirl would look pretty great together on those new bases.
I'm optimistic! As a huge Superman fan I'd love to have her. She looks amazing and Sasha also seems to be a very cool person.
7ojv2p.jpg

7ojq9g.gif

I'm kind of oblivious to this characters alt universe roots?
Is this the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman?
That's Lara Kent-Lane daughter of Clark and Lois,but in the movie it's Kara,they just used Lara's appearance. I know it's confusing lol

Back then it was rumored that she was Lara, maybe they changed her to Kara after the reshoots.
Maybe they gave the exclusive to Matell.
Barbie-Signature-Supergirl-Barbie-Doll.jpg

Barbie-Signature-Supergirl-Barbie-Doll-1.jpg

Barbie-Signature-Supergirl-Barbie-Doll-2.jpg

Barbie-Signature-Supergirl-Barbie-Doll-4.jpg

Last edited:
Man seeing a close up of the batsuits from the statues I really do want the Caped Crusader and Classic Blue and Grey even more. I'll definitely be buying the Flash also the suit looks pretty cool.

Back