Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this and bank robber take top spot for me now as the best in the line .
They both are extremely bad ass and the figures to have from this line. :rock:rock

Looking at the jacket again it really does seem to be a distressed pleather, which is actually a really cool and inventive approach. My question/concern though, is that if I think about any pleather I've seen that has started to flake like this, it doesn't stop. What are the chances that Harvey's jacket will continue to deteriorate, and pretty quickly? I wouldn't be surprised if Harvey Dent jackets become quite valuable on eBay as people buy them in order to paint/latex/silicone them to create a longer-lasting jacket (that doesn't have the strange "perfect" panels that MaulFan pointed out). Looking closer, I'm not a fan of the dark shading around the exposed teeth either...but again, I'm being WAY too picky.

The likeness is so good that I wish they had captured the Bale portraits a bit better (not that Yulli didn't do a bang up job on those, 'cause she absolutely did).

For me the best 1/6 sculpts so far belong to HT's Dent and Enterbay's Jack Bauer, although we haven't seen much of him yet.

I concur about your choices for best 1/6th headsculpts. Though I'd add '24' David palmer and Bank robber Joker in their too. Even without the Hong paintjob Joker looks amazing. Heres hoping those 24 figures end up as good as early shots would indicate.

You don't order for Joe? :confused:

(He's a SOX fan, by the way :rock )

I'm an Expos fan (thus I don't like baseball anymore:naughty)... I've got TDK Bats (new suit) ordered through Joe-- But shipping/custom fees are a pain so to have the North American distributor of HT in my own backyard (somewhat) is great.

Now I do have Iron-Man V3 and V2 ordered through SSC but one was with mostly magic points and V2 was to get the awesome Exclusive... The HT Joker and Original Bats that adorn one of my shelves came from toys2.:banana

Thanks Maulfan, I'd appreciate the heads-up if you see Harvey (or Iron-Man V1 for that matter) there.

Years ago, I corrected my friends who called my stuff "action figures" by telling them no, I collect "miniature sculptures." The Harvey Dent head in particular is definitely a miniature sculpture -- you can't tell me it isn't art!

I'll definitely be staining the suit shirt to make it more accurrate, thanks to DA, I know what I'm doing as far as staining clothes.

This is probably the stupidest thing I've read in my life.

Anyway, the High Res pictures kinda made it worse for me, I hope they do something about the paint and sculpt of the burned side, cause it's based on the concept art, which is not the same as the movie scars.

Well you must have had a pretty sheltered up bring... My point is that it is a 1/6 scale representation. It'll never be 100% accurate and if you want that, you're deluding yourself. I think the figure extremely well done, and Hot Toys should be proud of their work here. And I also think anyone post negative comments about it, is either too talented for their own good, because if they can flaw it, they must be able to produce better themselves. Or they are so lonely, they're trying to be controversial just so they my invoke some human interaction...

Which brings be to my next point, which I've already raised, you need to find yourself a girl mate! :monkey3

fantastic HS for sure. Though I wish HT would start add some more expression to their HS, not just stern.....

7TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

and sterner......

3TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

thanks wookster for the pix. :D

With that kind of damage he wasn't really able to do much other then stern and more stern. except for yell. I get the looks but the Two-Face head is tops for me, I wouldn't want him any other kind of expression. He's just blank waiting for his coin to do the choosing.

She's quite cute too & seem really lovely... I reckon working at Hot Toys would be a hoot! They all seem like uber nice people, doing what they love and having a great time. I think that's why they produce all the best stuff, because they all love what they're doing and want to be the best thay can be!

Can't wait for this figure!!!

:rock me neither. Its my most anticipated figure now... I always say that about the new ones though . :lol
This ones gonna be exceptionally awesome . :rock:rock2

I said to myself that i should stick to Batman and Joker and no other figure from TDK,because i dont find Two Face or Gordon important,but when i see this Two face i have to have it.I love the figure,not the character from the movie...which makes me a true Toy freak:lol

I said to myself that i should stick to Batman and Joker and no other figure from TDK,because i dont find Two Face or Gordon important,but when i see this Two face i have to have it.I love the figure,not the character from the movie...which makes me a true Toy freak:lol

hot toys has you by the balls :D

Back