Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always prefer a sculpted neck unless there is a reason not to, like if the neck is inside a built-in costume like Batman. I wish Sideshow had left Indy's neck alone. They could still use the prometheus body just like Hot Toys uses sculpted necks on Truetypes.

Given the nature and figural needs of the character, I'm glad Harvey's a sculpted neck too, looks much more realistic this way.

8TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

I always prefer a sculpted neck unless there is a reason not to, like if the neck is inside a built-in costume like Batman. I wish Sideshow had left Indy's neck alone. They could still use the prometheus body just like Hot Toys uses sculpted necks on Truetypes.

See, Indy's a case where you do want more poseability in the neck, but Harvey Dent and Two-Face pretty much just walked around and turned their heads, no need for a wide range of motion in the neck to represent the character.

:horror

Anyone know if/when TOYS2 will be getting these for pre-order?

Sometime this week I'd say, usually once official word is out from HT, they've got it up for pre-order within a few days, I'll be keeping a vigil. Hopefully their price is competitive, BBTS has a good price but word is they get all these TDK figures well after a lot of places and I'm going to be impatient with Two-Face.

I'm going to be impatient with Two-Face.

Mine's scheduled to arrive this Thursday!

Joking.... I wish.

So there's competing info -- is he scheduled NOW for December release in Asia...or is it still March/April delivery.

Perhaps they've upped the release date to get these out.

Mine's scheduled to arrive this Thursday!

Joking.... I wish.

So there's competing info -- is he scheduled NOW for December release in Asia...or is it still March/April delivery.

Perhaps they've upped the release date to get these out.

Or are DCD still getting them months after everyone else?

The early estimates came with no official images, I'd say go by whatever dealers come up with now that he's official. Toys2 should be a good mark for expected time, they're usually one of the first and since they don't PO until official HT word, whatever estimate they have should be right.

Or are DCD still getting them months after everyone else?

The early estimates came with no official images, I'd say go by whatever dealers come up with now that he's official. Toys2 should be a good mark for expected time, they're usually one of the first and since they don't PO until official HT word, whatever estimate they have should be right.

This is from the HT site in conjunction with the new pics:

Release date : end DEC 2008 - Q1 2009

So, hopefully, Asia gets it in January and we get it by February/March.

Sometime this week I'd say, usually once official word is out from HT, they've got it up for pre-order within a few days, I'll be keeping a vigil. Hopefully their price is competitive, BBTS has a good price but word is they get all these TDK figures well after a lot of places and I'm going to be impatient with Two-Face.

Still waiting for Iron-Man V1 to appear on their site--- or did I miss it?

Being in the same country as Toys2 I love getting figs from them. If your vigil pays off please fire me a PM.:D

Still waiting for Iron-Man V1 to appear on their site--- or did I miss it?

Being in the same country as Toys2 I love getting figs from them. If your vigil pays off please fire me a PM.:D

I pretty much check daily when the TDK figures go up for pre-order so once I see him up on their site I'll let you know.

Just to be safe, I place a PO with BBTS before they decide to up their price too, they've already updated with the new images, I imagine once popularity shows, they'll increase his price.

I pretty much check daily when the TDK figures go up for pre-order so once I see him up on their site I'll let you know.

Just to be safe, I place a PO with BBTS before they decide to up their price too, they've already updated with the new images, I imagine once popularity shows, they'll increase his price.

You don't order for Joe? :confused:

(He's a SOX fan, by the way :rock )

Yeah, HT is getting more adept at releasing stuff with the "Heat" from Film and DVD Release schedules. I ordered from Joe so we may actually be getting this sooner with the 1st Asian release. Maybe, we'll see..

This is from the HT site in conjunction with the new pics:

Release date : end DEC 2008 - Q1 2009

So, hopefully, Asia gets it in January and we get it by February/March.

You don't order for Joe? :confused:

Personal comfort having had issues with Hot Toys figures in the past and Toys2 taking good care of me, with the expense of these figures and their fragile nature, it makes me feel safter going a route I know for sure i'm covered through CS if there's a problem, I'd buy from SSC first because of their CS but they can never offer these. I really don't even know what quality BBTS customer service offers, they're just a safety net at the moment.

I think for the most part, HT's pretty good at using facial expression to capture the character best in the sculpt. When you're limited to one expression, you have to take the average expression that best shows the character. I think for dent, stern is good, he's focused on accomplishing his task and calculating the situation around him.

Back