Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks pretty damn nice! Unfortunately I took an 'all or nothing' approach with HT's Batman movie license figures (and vehicles!) - there's just no way I could afford all of em let alone the space needed to display. So I took a big step back, which is painful but probably for the best :monkey2

That figure is perfect and anyone that could complain about it... Needs to either get laid or get laid a lot more than they currently are!
This is probably the stupidest thing I've read in my life.

Anyway, the High Res pictures kinda made it worse for me, I hope they do something about the paint and sculpt of the burned side, cause it's based on the concept art, which is not the same as the movie scars.

Yeah the suit looks great, i must be wrong, but i dont think there is rubber on it, the burned side looks maybe...pleather?

My gosh, the sculpt for Aaron Eckheart is perfect...Grat work once again by Yuli of Hot toys. I wonder who is the US sculptor for the damage two face part?

WOW! Hot Toys has done it again! This doll, I mean "action figure", is amazing!! The feature I love the best are the 2 different heads. Plus the fact that the sculptor did an amazing job on making it look EXACTLY like Aaron Eckhart....AWESOME!!

Yeah, I'd hazard a guess it's gonna be some kind of plasticy, pleather, rubbery kinda coating over material type 'a' thing... if that makes any kinda sense?

14TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

is his shirt burnt at the bottom aswell?

That is absolutely awesome looking! Really glad I got an order in through Joe, this is another must have IMO :rock

Just realized that the left side of his collar should be burnt black. No biggie to me however. Customizers should have no problem fixing this.

scan0032.jpg

scan0006.jpg

Just realized that the left side of his collar should be burnt black. No biggie to me however. Customizers should have no problem fixing this.

Very true, and even if it was a new shirt... I think he'd still have one hell of a ring around the collar from his charred flesh :lol

Might just get an extra white shirt and alter it.

Also, really nice to see HT went with a sculpted neck instead of ending up with a burnt head leading into a clean neck.

Looks excellent. Especially the undamaged sculpt - they really pulled off Eckharts likeness. As others have mentioned I'm just not sure about the 'divide' on the damaged face - it seems too stark. Buying it for sure though.

Back