Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I can see this guy missing is his button! Maybe HT might come through but I can see the prices of the medicom buttons going up.:lol

holy sheeeeeeet that figure is nuts! Check out the detail, the spit polished shoes, my lord that if insane! this is easily their best likedness, even outdoes BR joker imho, and i am REALLY waiting for that. bring on nurse joker HT, well done!!!!!

Damn this one looks amazing,i said to myself Harvey Dent isnt an important character enough for me to buy a figure of,but now i have second thoughts.

Simply awesome!!!! I don't even care if the burnt side is slightly off, this thing looks absolutly amazing. Well done HT indeed. And the likeness to Eckhart is uncanny!!!

Last edited:
it's really brilliant but also scary. i don't know if i would like such a scary figure at my desk. i mean, it's nearly a perfect sculpt, but everytime i see the two-face head in these pics, my stomache plays a game with me. and paying 170 bucks for it to scare myself everytime i see him, ... i don't know. i think i'll pass with two-face.

and i think i'm the only one here with these thoughts ^^

After seeing hi res pics, i reckon the burnt side looks great. not 100percent perfect, but pretty spot on for me to not even worry about

Woot! I just pre-ordered it from Corner store comics. Now I hope HT is done with their Dark Knight line. I would buy a Nurse Joker though. :D

The more I study this the better and better it gets, that Eckhart likeness is simply phenomenal. No one else is even coming close to Yulli at the moment.
I have high hopes for the new Enterbay Fist of Fury, but till we see something the three best 1/6 headsculpts I've seen are Cannibal Jack, Bank Robber Joker and now this Harvey Dent, can't wait to review it and see it in hand!

headdetail-1.jpg

The more I study this the better and better it gets, that Eckhart likeness is simply phenomenal. No one else is even coming close to Yulli at the moment.
I have high hopes for the new Enterbay Fist of Fury, but till we see something the three best 1/6 headsculpts I've seen are Cannibal Jack, Bank Robber Joker and now this Harvey Dent, can't wait to review it and see it in hand!

headdetail-1.jpg

No doubt ...
The smile sparrow was a bit off but damn Cannibal Jack head sculpt was pretty dead on!

You and I have similar taste :naughty

The burnt head is definitely based off that concept pic...there's no hole in the nose, and no patchy parts of exposed flesh.Hopefully HT will take heed of these inaccuracies before the release date.Other than that, the Eckhart head is flawless.

Back