Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing to me. The only gripe I would have is the lack of extra shirt with blackened collar.... but I can handle that, easy fix. And as far as the face... I'm sure I will repaint that, and give the line a bit more of a transition.

But the likeness on this bad boy is PERFECT, at least to me. And I love the burnt coat. Looks like plastic sprayed onto the fabric. :rock

that would have looked really really really stupid to say the least :lol

Well don't tell that to Medicom, you'll hurt their feelings...

2929839462_4e6f4a7258_o.jpg

I remember when I first got into collection 1/6 figures Medicom was King; most expensive, but by far the best figures were coming from them. At the time Sideshow was picking up steam and HT was barely a blip on the map; how times have changed.

argh i dunno if im gonna get this or not!! i think i onlywant just one batman and joker as they are the two that made the film for me but this looks sooo awesome!!

Well, I will say that the red on his damaged side is more apparent in these official shots, however it's still too minimal, could use some more, fairly easy to fix on your own though since you don't have to be a master painter to add flesh blots randomly, but still, hopefully now that HT has full access to film images, they'll tweak it for production. Other than that, fantastic figure, everything I hoped an HT TF would be :rock

game, set, match.

HT should be the only company doing all movie franchises. seriously.

i know i've already a lot of money on SW figs from both medicom and SS. but if HT were to get the license, i'll be all over it like **** on a stick.

HT forever! and damn you HT for taking all my money!!!

An extra white shirt is definitely needed if your gonna do the mod to make it more screen accurate.

Still overall, it looks fantastic to me and I really dig the Aaron Eckhart Sculpt!

Does anyone have any 1/6 size I believe in Harvey Dent stickers or badges?

Small point, but compared to the one I saw on 2 in 1 supes, HT's tailoring of business suits seems improved, this one looks pretty sharp, makes me hope more so that they do a Wayne so we have an appropriate head and a film accurrate suit.

Holy ^^^^, this is a real treat! I am extremely excited about this figure. So glad that I pre-ordered this bad boy. This is exactly what I would want in a Two-Face fig, either movie or comic based.

It's really impressive how nice the sculpting on the Two-Face head turned out considering 2 separate arists worked on it, it could easily have come out a mismatch. I wonder if Andy B. got to do the burnt side, he's still with DC right?

It's really impressive how nice the sculpting on the Two-Face head turned out considering 2 separate arists worked on it, it could easily have come out a mismatch. I wonder if Andy B. got to do the burnt side, he's still with DC right?

Yeah that's what I was thinking--people here are talking about how the sculptor screwed up the burned side but they might actually be one of the sculptors that we know here.

Remember what scale this is in guys

Yeah that's what I was thinking--people here are talking about how the sculptor screwed up the burned side but they might actually be one of the sculptors that we know here.

I don't even think that side is screwed up, looks right to me, just the charred spots don't have the gravelly texture to them, but skin texture's HT's deal, Medicom a bit but not as nice, so naturally the U.S. sculptor would not get that effect and I'm guessing out of respect or whatever, HT didn't touch their work. Now, HT could have shared their technique :D I'd love to see SSC figures with skin texture :drool

The burnt head is definitely based off that concept pic...there's no hole in the nose, and no patchy parts of exposed flesh.Hopefully HT will take heed of these inaccuracies before the release date.Other than that, the Eckhart head is flawless.

for one...the hole in the nose is there, but its not an actual hole cause that would just look stupid.

and i love it... glad i got my pre-order with joe in second.

Back