Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine!!!!! Thanks to the Predator customizer king..Silentsurfer!!
123_0312.jpg

123_0305.jpg

123_0325.jpg

LoL. Dude you been wanting this for the better part of the last month. I congratulate you. And you scored an exclusive. Awesome! Now do some flashy dynamic shots of all your terminators. :D

I finally got mine!!!!! Thanks to the Predator customizer king..Silentsurfer!!
123_0312.jpg
Just regarding the pose on the Martin Laing T-600 signature version? It's just something I wondered when I saw the promo shots too...
Unless it's cocking the gun, I really dont think it would be a good idea to be holding the barrel like that ;)

There should've just been a handle under the barrels and it would have looked a lot better too...

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/403aklHwL9g"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/403aklHwL9g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

I guess there is no easy way to access the light up eye button with the ammo can on his back, huh?
Well, a pair of tweezers should fit in there nicely to turn it on/off...
at least if we are talking about the rubber skin version. I have no experience over the Martin Laing Version.

Yep, I have a small Swiss Army knife and the little nail file thingy works perfect for turning the switch on/off.

The Laing and Concept versions' back pack are shorter so it is much easier to get to the light-up button. I was able to reach it on both versions though. Just make sure your backpack isn't too tight that's all.

Btw Endless, with your custom T-600, i know its pretty much done (and its dope btw!:rock), but i think i found a coat that looks pretty much like the pic you posted of the factory T-600. Check it out just for kicks:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/dakcyrenaica1941-overcoat.aspx

:peace

Man that color tone is spot on. But removing all those buttons would be a real pain. I'm actually not even sure if the T-600 in the photo I showed you is wearing a long coat or short. Man that's tempting...but I think I'll stick with what I got on him. Too lazy to swap. Maybe in the future. I'm gonna save that link.:D

Thanks bro.

No prob bro :) yea yers is dope already and I think you should leave it like that till whenever you switch it up :), but i may give this a try in the future as well :D

:peace

Get another one for cheap off Ebay or something. Have 2 of the same thing will heavily motivate you to customize one. It worked for me. :D

Get another one for cheap off Ebay or something. Have 2 of the same thing will heavily motivate you to customize one. It worked for me. :D

Hahah, I probably will in the near future, just gotta save up some cash! :D I like yers and elämän merimies. You guys make me wanna do my own sometime soon :rock and my mind is also exploding from all the other HT goodness coming our way. :monkey4

Man that color tone is spot on. But removing all those buttons would be a real pain. I'm actually not even sure if the T-600 in the photo I showed you is wearing a long coat or short. Man that's tempting...but I think I'll stick with what I got on him. Too lazy to swap. Maybe in the future. I'm gonna save that link.:D

Thanks bro.

He is wearing a long coat ;)
i'll upload some medium quality pics soon (from the movie companion book)

Back