Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had the time and all parts to finish this weapon mod. The metal ammobelt finally goes all the way to the back now.
Naturally the 50.cal ammo wont fit the backpack, but this is where imagination comes handy. I dont want to mod the pack, so this will have to do...

Cant see why the movie didn't use this weapon instead...
The M2 seems more faithful to T1 + gatling gun just seems so tiny besides it. There's no going back to it now...

Thats a dope mod man! All you need now is the green poncho!!

Great Job!

:rock

Ok. You asked for it...
IMG_3148_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3150_72dpi.jpg

it's the T-600 seen here with it's new khaki green BD pohcho...

Well it was kinda fun to make, but I really dont know if it adds any value to it?
It's just a piece of an old t-shirt. At first I thought I would buy an 1/6 army war duty poncho, but then I realized I would have to put holes in it to make it look worn. So this pretty much does the trick also...
Dunno if it looked actually better without it???

:chew

AWESOME!!! Man that looks dope!! Definate throwback to the Terminator in the T-1 flashback. All you need now is the "Franco Columbu" BD mask and yer set!! :lol

But forreal, great job!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock

Wow!!! Man, you pulled it off really well! Your T-600 looks absolutely more intimidating than the stock version!

Thanks guys.
It's kinda sad to think that without your feedback I think I wouldn't have even tried the poncho. I like how it nods to T1 even more now and it kinda fits better to my collection also.

Kinda wish I could put some burnt hair or something to the head. Since it kinda looks too clean now???
But considering the masks. I think the only one that might work would be the 'sideshow exclusive rubber mask', but sadly I didnt buy the exclusive version...

It's kinda strange that I bought this figure because of the mask (and the idea of the mask), but in hand it just didn't seem to work right with the figure? So I just left it off entirely...

Thanks for the approval. I wanna accessorize the T-600 also. Any idea where I can find a 1:6 scale of the gun the T-600 below is holding?

Hey EndlessRain the FN FS2000 the T-600 is holding also comes with the 12" ROC Duke in Armor figure..Its from the 2nd Wave of figures with Heavy Duty, Destro, and Hawk .

Thanks guys.
It's kinda sad to think that without your feedback I think I wouldn't have even tried the poncho. I like how it nods to T1 even more now and it kinda fits better to my collection also.

Kinda wish I could put some burnt hair or something to the head. Since it kinda looks too clean now???
But considering the masks. I think the only one that might work would be the 'sideshow exclusive rubber mask', but sadly I didnt buy the exclusive version...

It's kinda strange that I bought this figure because of the mask (and the idea of the mask), but in hand it just didn't seem to work right with the figure? So I just left it off entirely...

I personally like the mask. But I think your T600 looks great just the way it is. You should try the mask on and take a pic and let us see how it looks though.

Hey EndlessRain the FN FS2000 the T-600 is holding also comes with the 12" ROC Duke in Armor figure..Its from the 2nd Wave of figures with Heavy Duty, Destro, and Hawk .

Awesome info. Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna go check that out.

I was able to buy a pack of artist chalk pretty cheap at hobby lobby.. I bought it cuz some customizers were using it to color heads with the chalk.. Less then $10 I think.. I think michaels has it also.. Its just colored pastels as far as I know..

sidewalk chalk would probably work also..

Last edited:
I got the weathered rubber mask version of the T-600, but no instructions. Anyone have a scan.PDF or link of these instructions? Thanks!

I got the weathered rubber mask version of the T-600, but no instructions. Anyone have a scan.PDF or link of these instructions? Thanks!

You don't need any instructions... just use a hair dryer on the mask to loosen it up before you put it on..

I loosened the straps to make the backpack fit better..

other then that it's all self explainatory....:)

Back