1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker and STAP

Exact same markings as the one he hijacked to get to the top of the B'omarr Monastery in the movie, so might be based on that. Besides, the extra poncho is also based on the movie.

Wonder if they'll pull an Iron Man on Rex and make a Phase 1.

That?s what I thought. Makes their choice of mid season 3 Ahsoka as a hologram odd. But there was a slight overlap in outfits.

RE Rex. Would not surprise me.

Perfect. :lol :lol

Hopefully that hologram isn't all we see of her in this line.

For those who keep track of such things which episode is that STAP from? I know Anakin commandeered about a dozen of them throughout the course of the show, lol.

As others said, from the movie and Season 3 Episode Counterattack, which also feature that yellow hue/lava.

looks better here than the SS Live video/tour booth photos but not 100% sold. I do like they he comes with alternative chest armor as I like the other one more.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

Looking forward to the Stab accessory! :lol

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& Stab) Collectible Figu

I hope this thing comes with something to mount the STAP to. It just shows the normal rectangular display stand on the full product photo, which would be absurd.

But anyway, this looks fantastic and is something I never expected HT to hit.

I hope this thing comes with something to mount the STAP to. It just shows the normal rectangular display stand on the full product photo, which would be absurd.

But anyway, this looks fantastic and is something I never expected HT to hit.

My guess is they just copy Hasbro and do this:

48362805907_65bf8bce15_b.jpg

According to Hot Toys Facebook post this set is 2,430 Hong Kong Dollars which translates to around $310USD or $435AUD. Single is 1,630 or $210/$290.

The outfit says Clone Wars but the sculpt says RotS :dunno

$310 for Anakin and the STAP? Not bad if that holds.

According to Hot Toys Facebook post this set is 2,430 Hong Kong Dollars which translates to around $310USD or $435AUD. Single is 1,630 or $210/$290.

Surely not. I'd expect it to go at least well over or just about 500 AUD.

US retail will likely be around $400 for the deluxe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That?s what I thought. Makes their choice of mid season 3 Ahsoka as a hologram odd. But there was a slight overlap in outfits.

RE Rex. Would not surprise me.

The hologram looks like Ahsoka's season 7 blue armor. You can see her knee pads, which makes it an even ODDER choice as Anakin wasn't using this armor at all by season 7..
109505396_10157385107142344_6289171048902643571_o.jpg

I was going to say that that's Season 7 armour.

This one will pair very nicely with Rex, definitely put down a PO for one.

and only SW gets cool vehicles.

This one will pair very nicely with Rex, definitely put down a PO for one.

and only SW gets cool vehicles.

Actually it wont because Rex is Phase II and the Clones were still wearing Phase I when Anakin wore his armour (I?m pretty sure anyway).

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker and STAP

I have no interest in this, but wow does it look tempting!

Now give me my Ahsoka, Ventress and Cad Bane.

Last edited:

Actually it wont because Rex is Phase II and the Clones were still wearing Phase I when Anakin wore his armour (I?m pretty sure anyway).

It aesthetically fits with my exhibition's style, I don't care about the accuracy.

$310 would be a steal imo.

Back