1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool to me. Especially with the STAP. Despite not having Obi-Wan this could still pair well with Ahsoka (even though she’s wearing her later season look). I’ll think about getting it.

This turned out a lot nicer than I thought it would. I dont have the ROTS ani but am considering this since I have the sideshow ani, which I think the clothes look ok.

Is this shoulder armor piece on the cw figure removable?

279381601_1029883221273414_4661046646194616105_n.jpg

This Anakin came out amazing. Was worried about having three Anakin's but definitely glad I didn't think too hard about it 😂

This turned out a lot nicer than I thought it would. I dont have the ROTS ani but am considering this since I have the sideshow ani, which I think the clothes look ok.

Is this shoulder armor piece on the cw figure removable?
It has two swappable chest-shoulder armors.

I still nitpick the length of the lekkus of Ahsoka. The length were perfect in the proto.

I love CW but something seems weird with his hair and the intense look seems off too. I also love my ROTS Anakin who matches S7 Ahsoka better. I have this already on preorder with STAP so I have time to consider it.

Y’know if they were smart they would have released this yesterday to build hype then put General Kenobi up for PO today.

This makes me wish I bought the ROTS version. Anakin as a character never did anything for me. But now that I have Ahsoka, Rex, Obi-Wan, and Yoda, there's a big missing spot in my collection. I'm not really a fan of the outfit, but it might be my last chance to get this character.

Last edited:
That STAP is so cool

I might have to contact SS to upgrade my Anakin to the STAP version lol

Back