1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could display them together but those looks just don’t go together, which is why I really want General Kenobi.
Why not? They are both from the CW. Do you have to have the exact outfit Ahsoka wore next to the exact outfit Anakin wore in a particular scene of a particular episode? That’s very limiting on your displays. You might want to rethink your stringent standards.

Everyone thought displaying Doc Ock and Green Goblin with Tom Holland Spider-Man was an impossibility too.

So is the standard version without STAP also shipping now ??

I guess doesn't really matter. Will be a few months until they ship 2nd batch from normal distributors anyway.

Nice comparison between proto and production on FB.

Definitely looks more intense. Could also be lighting a bit ??

279374466_692142072140215_8225396276735850370_n.jpg

Why not? They are both from the CW. Do you have to have the exact outfit Ahsoka wore next to the exact outfit Anakin wore in a particular scene of a particular episode? That’s very limiting on your displays. You might want to rethink your stringent standards.

Everyone thought displaying Doc Ock and Green Goblin with Tom Holland Spider-Man was an impossibility too.
Because S1 and S7 are set years apart, Ahsoka looks completely different. If they release an earlier season Ahsoka then I’ll put them together.
I don’t think I have to rethink the standards I set for my own collection :lol.

Glad to have this on pre-order. Hoping them releasing this is a sign we'll get General Kenobi up for PO finally...I know, I know...but Hot Toys! :)

Glad to have this on pre-order. Hoping them releasing this is a sign we'll get General Kenobi up for PO finally...I know, I know...but Hot Toys! :)

Some here are slow learners(not you obviously). Those people will be the ones stomping their feet complaining about "aftermarket prices" and "scalpers" eventually. And begging for reissues while making excuses. Even if Kenobi never appears you can still sell in a couple years and likely get your money back and probably more if you in fact want out.

I’m assuming general kenobi isn’t getting released. You just cannot predict hot toys. If we get aotc kenobi, then we definitely won’t see general kenobi for a long time if ever. They also have to make at least one kenobi from the show. I can’t see three on the market at once, even though he absolutely could have 3 at once. We really could have had general kenobi and not axe woves.

He looks awesome, a nice treat to wake up to this morning, I thought we'd get Jango before Anakin though.

Tonight would be a good idea to release General Kenobi, will help sales of both figures.

Awesome figure! Would've been awesome to see this in live action. Should've been EP2. He definitely looks best riding the STAP.

Overall he looks great. Those shots with him on the STAP are definitely the best. Now to decide if I have to have him to pair with Ahsoka and (hopefully) a Kenobi.

Looks really nice, but I only need 1 Anakin, and that would always be my ROTS Anakin.

Too many other figures are a priority over another Anakin.

Plus if I was to bite on another Ani, I think I'd rather have the SS Clone Wars Anakin. Of course that's always a wait and see, especially when it's a SS 1/6 figure.

Capture2.JPG

I had the hope that they'll included the comm in the final version =(

Last edited:
Back