1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy with the kids has a review up. He even looks great by himself. This turned out better than I expected.

This is one I ordered at Alter Ego because they had free shipping and no tax at the time. Excited to get it, but I won't be getting it for a long time. They still haven't gotten their supply of the Boba Fett 2 pack and that came out like 4 months ago. Glad I splurged on the STAP version though.

Probably a dumb question but what’s it looking like when it comes to getting the STAP into a detolf?

Doesnt look like it’s going to be possible without moving a shelf, trying to think of a workaround that doesnt involve that.

Was thinking maybe a shorter stand, but in MCV’s video it looks like the pole is attached to the bottom of the speeder.

I guess it’ll be move a shelf up or bust? Open to suggestions.

82BCD306-D14E-4C35-9624-25676F3A2F13.jpeg

Probably a dumb question but what’s it looking like when it comes to getting the STAP into a detolf?

Doesnt look like it’s going to be possible without moving a shelf, trying to think of a workaround that doesnt involve that.

Was thinking maybe a shorter stand, but in MCV’s video it looks like the pole is attached to the bottom of the speeder.

View attachment 575866
0% chance on a regular shelf

Dangg I was going to pass on this, but now it seems like a must buy haha. Love the clone wars line!

View attachment 575866
Get a curved half shelf. They're excellent because you can still fit a couple figures on the half shelf and you can fit something like the STAP in there without losing a shelf to display. That's what I'm doing. Here is a pic of the one I buy. It's $20
s-l400 (1).png

Get a curved half shelf. They're excellent because you can still fit a couple figures on the half shelf and you can fit something like the STAP in there without losing a shelf to display. That's what I'm doing. Here is a pic of the one I buy. It's $20 View attachment 575908
Do you have a link or where we should get that? Looks great.

to stap or not to stap, that is the question.

i really want to order but cant make my mind up about which version to grab. vehicle looks really well detailed and price increase isnt too bad at all, I just dont know where I’d display it yet. def want this anakin figure though.

The bottom rod insert doesn't look like it would last or be of a durable quality? Has me worried a bit. The stap has sideshow quality to it, so I forsee a snap

You guys just ordered this on Sideshow and it is shipping now? Same case for some on Facebook as well. I almost pulled the trigger on that TW 15% for Snowspeeder Luke but didn't. If Sideshow ships some this fast, I might have to PO Snowspeeder Luke w SS then. Never know how it goes right now it seems.

Back